Should i report if buyer kind of humiliating me

What happened to this order and why does he want to give you 1 star?

Anyway, once this gets sorted out. I suggest you block the buyer.

I have created offer for one task , than i found there are so much error in his project i highlighted that now he wants me to do it within same offer which is altogether different task. So i asked him to create new offer for the project which is having fault, though i have not finished with current project.

I have created offer for one task , than i found there are so much error in his project i highlighted that now he wants me to do it within same offer which is altogether different task. So i asked him to create new offer for the project which is having fault, though i have not finished with current project.

Yeah I suggest you try to sort this out with the buyer and be firm about the limitations of your gig offer. Also, yes you should try talking to Customer Support if this doesn’t get sorted out.

Will blocking the buyer won’t show his negative feedback ?

It will still show the negative feedback, but the buyer won’t be able to contact you any further for new orders. So you will need to settle it the best way possible with the buyer so it doesn’t result to poor feedback. Also try talking to Customer Support…

It will still show the negative feedback, but the buyer won’t be able to contact you any further for new orders. So you will need to settle it the best way possible with the buyer so it doesn’t result to poor feedback. Also try talking to Customer Support…

I thought fiverr community moderator will help that’s why i have not approached to CS

If the buyer is threatening you with low feedback if you don’t complete his order for a certain price or whatever, you can absolutely report that. My advice is that this absolutely isn’t worth $5- politely request a mutual cancellation and if he denies it go to customer support with screenshots. When the order is cancelled, block him.

Moderators on this forum can’t assist you apart from advice as far as I know.

Good luck!

If the buyer is threatening you with low feedback if you don’t complete his order for a certain price or whatever, you can absolutely report that. My advice is that this absolutely isn’t worth $5- politely request a mutual cancellation and if he denies it go to customer support with screenshots. When the order is cancelled, block him.

Moderators on this forum can’t assist you apart from advice as far as I know.

Good luck!

Should i cancel before delivery ?

Should i cancel before delivery ?

That’s up to you, but I personally would. Threatening you with negative feedback and haggling is really quite disrespectful and also against the TOS of the site. It’s likely he’ll reject your mutual cancellation request and you’ll have to go to CS.

Will cancellation impact my next level upgradation ?

Yes it will have an impact to your order completion rate but that counter will reset in 60 days and you can improve it in the meantime through delivering other orders. Having a cancelled order is way better than have a 1 star rating especially if you’re just starting out.

Yes it will have an impact to your order completion rate but that counter will reset in 60 days and you can improve it in the meantime through delivering other orders. Having a cancelled order is way better than have a 1 star rating especially if you’re just starting out.

After talking to customer care still my order will be count as cancellation order and impact ?

After talking to customer care still my order will be count as cancellation order and impact ?

Maybe, maybe not. You will have to explain to them properly what is happening in the order. Since the buyer is threatening you they will certainly look into that.

In my experience, if you contact Customer Support with issues like this, they will cancel the order without you having to talk with your buyer. Plus, he cannot leave you any kind of review. Here is what you do.

1. Take a screenshot of where he called you greedy and the parts of your conversation where you told him it would be extra work, and he threatened you. Customer Support likes screenshots then they do not have to check out your discussion.

2. Write a polite note about what happened and tell CS that since the buyer is being difficult and threatening you with a 1-star review, you want to cancel the order without affecting your stats.

I always get a message that they cannot guarantee it will not affect my stats, but it never has if you have a legitimate reason which you do!

Good luck! 🍀

As others have said, block this buyer as soon as you see the order is canceled.

In my experience, if you contact Customer Support with issues like this, they will cancel the order without you having to talk with your buyer. Plus, he cannot leave you any kind of review. Here is what you do.

1. Take a screenshot of where he called you greedy and the parts of your conversation where you told him it would be extra work, and he threatened you. Customer Support likes screenshots then they do not have to check out your discussion.

2. Write a polite note about what happened and tell CS that since the buyer is being difficult and threatening you with a 1-star review, you want to cancel the order without affecting your stats.

I always get a message that they cannot guarantee it will not affect my stats, but it never has if you have a legitimate reason which you do!

Good luck! 🍀

As others have said, block this buyer as soon as you see the order is canceled.

this buyer is trying to get benefitted with his rights which is unethical, Do we have any other space to raise the voice as i want clear confirmation this buyer won’t affect my next level upgradation ?

Archived