Hello, i am a newbie in feverr

Hi Monica! Welcome to Fiverr 😁

Check out this post for some tips and info on being a successful seller in Fiverr: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Specific to your gigs, you definitely need to improve your gig thumbnail images. Since it’s just a picture of yourself, a buyer won’t really know about the service you’re offering.

Also, I would consider offering multiple packages. In your gig description (for the fast typing one), you state that you can type up to 40 pages a day, but you only have one gig package that only goes up 15 pages.

I also found various grammatical errors throughout both of your gigs- specifically in the example work (gig images) and the gig description. Make sure to proofread your work (or use Grammarly).

Hope this helps!

• Like 3

Hi Monica! Welcome to Fiverr 😁

Check out this post for some tips and info on being a successful seller in Fiverr: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Specific to your gigs, you definitely need to improve your gig thumbnail images. Since it’s just a picture of yourself, a buyer won’t really know about the service you’re offering.

Also, I would consider offering multiple packages. In your gig description (for the fast typing one), you state that you can type up to 40 pages a day, but you only have one gig package that only goes up 15 pages.

I also found various grammatical errors throughout both of your gigs- specifically in the example work (gig images) and the gig description. Make sure to proofread your work (or use Grammarly).

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your feedback

• Like 1