Please help me I sent 300+ buyer requests but did not get the job.

atikur110

Don’t Copy or paste! Please never do that. you must explain your letter!

hi bro, see the example of the buyer request and reply:

Buyer Request:

Need someone to help recover from Google penalties and drop of organic traffic. I need a full description of what you will be changing and why. My URL is Coolerexp.com. Traffic has been decreasing since December and I need help ASAP. No black hat methods offered or you will get blocked. Please respond with an audit if you are serious. The website is an Amazon affiliate site and is currently making $100 a month. But was making $2000 a month in December. Thank you!

Cover Letter:

Hello,
I have read your project details and it’s really shocking that your website is on Google penalties. ( Topics Relevant Start)
What is the exact date your website get penalties from Google ( Question)
I can assure you your website will shine again. I have audited your website URL: Coolerexp.com and found that:
“Your website traffic is decreased since December and also your DR is not high”
I will make your website SEO friendly and you will get traffic very soon.
“No Black hat method Manually White hat works”
I am ready to start right now so that your amazon sales increase as like as December.
Regards
asaduzzaman_786

hope you can understand! ☺️

Don’t Copy or paste! Please never do that. you must explain your letter!

hi bro, see the example of the buyer request and reply:

Buyer Request:

Need someone to help recover from Google penalties and drop of organic traffic. I need a full description of what you will be changing and why. My URL is Coolerexp.com. Traffic has been decreasing since December and I need help ASAP. No black hat methods offered or you will get blocked. Please respond with an audit if you are serious. The website is an Amazon affiliate site and is currently making $100 a month. But was making $2000 a month in December. Thank you!

Cover Letter:

Hello,

I have read your project details and it’s really shocking that your website is on Google penalties. ( Topics Relevant Start)

What is the exact date your website get penalties from Google ( Question)

I can assure you your website will shine again. I have audited your website URL: Coolerexp.com and found that:

“Your website traffic is decreased since December and also your DR is not high”

I will make your website SEO friendly and you will get traffic very soon.

“No Black hat method Manually White hat works”

I am ready to start right now so that your amazon sales increase as like as December.

Regards

asaduzzaman_786

hope you can understand! ☺️

Does this actually work? I’m genuinely curious - to be honest when someone qoutes my BR word by word it seems the same as copypasting to me personally (although it does stick out a bit compared to the others). I guess it does depend on the niche as well to be fair!

Does this actually work? I’m genuinely curious - to be honest when someone qoutes my BR word by word it seems the same as copypasting to me personally (although it does stick out a bit compared to the others). I guess it does depend on the niche as well to be fair!

Which niche are you trying?

I am a newbie and I have received 3 orders, all from Buyer Requests. 4th one is in the pipeline. Let me if you get any success by others’ tips or message me, I’ll give you one or two key tips for it.

Don’t Copy or paste and must send daily 10 requests with good proposal and always include the client project details in proposal so he will came to know that its not a copy paste template message and Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum ) and improve your gig and communication skills.

Archived