Getting impressions but not clicks

aashutosh987

favicon-32x32.png.81b035d29326cd7d20fa3a00ab69d5e5.png Fiverr.com

make-top-notch-vector-avatar-poster-oil-painting-in-adobe.jpg.345feaad69be0673913cb5f3a86f3e7a.jpg

Aashutosh987: I will make top notch vector avatar, oil painting in adobe for...

For only $5, Aashutosh987 will make top notch vector avatar, oil painting in adobe. | Hi, I am an Electrical engineering student, and I have over 2 years of experience in Graphic designing. My expertise includes vector tracing(creating portraits,...

I have 21 impressions on my gig and haven’t got any click yet. I have tried everything from changing the title to changing gig images, changing category but nothing is working.

I am providing 9 hours of work for just $5, but still getting no clicks. Can anyone provide me suggestions on this? It will be a great help.

959949468_CopyofUntitled(6).jpg.cf71b13d09c1ded8983de63eed143af9.jpg

21 impression is very low! I don’t think it’s a good number! I just checked your gig and here’s the review. I been in fiverr for so long time and i can share opinion with you regarding your gig!

1. I did not see an ORIGINAL service. You are providing the source files but you never mentioned that you have licensed versions of software etc. People who want to use your service going to apply your result on real work. So license software is must required! ( You should mentioned which software you are using etc )

2. I read your profile text , I see no other gig then just an 1 GIG that is not high performing. I really looking for an More Great Samples and More Result in 5$ , Watch what your competitor are providing. You service seems expensive when someone comparing with others gig.

3.Your gig description is not simple and clear. It need to explain everything in very few words! Go with = Simple is More. Less is More! It’s complex and people don’t have time to discuss everything with you when matter about an Graphic Design work.

1. Showcase some Certification & Portfolios. Portfolios are something that showcase your THE BEST work. Certification will value your service when matter about fresher starting business in fiverr.

I hope this 4 points change many things in your gig and your gig will going to boost!

21 Impression is really so poor! Work on your gig!

Respectful - M D Chavda

21 impression is very low! I don’t think it’s a good number! I just checked your gig and here’s the review. I been in fiverr for so long time and i can share opinion with you regarding your gig!

1. I did not see an ORIGINAL service. You are providing the source files but you never mentioned that you have licensed versions of software etc. People who want to use your service going to apply your result on real work. So license software is must required! ( You should mentioned which software you are using etc )

2. I read your profile text , I see no other gig then just an 1 GIG that is not high performing. I really looking for an More Great Samples and More Result in 5$ , Watch what your competitor are providing. You service seems expensive when someone comparing with others gig.

3.Your gig description is not simple and clear. It need to explain everything in very few words! Go with = Simple is More. Less is More! It’s complex and people don’t have time to discuss everything with you when matter about an Graphic Design work.

1. Showcase some Certification & Portfolios. Portfolios are something that showcase your THE BEST work. Certification will value your service when matter about fresher starting business in fiverr.

I hope this 4 points change many things in your gig and your gig will going to boost!

21 Impression is really so poor! Work on your gig!

Respectful - M D Chavda

Thank you so much for your suggestions M D Chavda.

Highly appreciated.

I will work on my gig. Lets see how it goes

Archived