I'm comfortable to charge $1000 on my website but not here :(

Hey,
I am the owner of ******.com and I design visual identitys for brand and I do have some 1000-10000 dollar clients as we help businesses solve thier problems. Example

A- Hey minimal origin, heard you do web design. Could you create one for us?

Me- Yea I would love to but why us?

A- your business and portfolio is decent so I taught to reach out

Me- That’s great, why web design?

A- We are wanting to increase our sales as no one is visiting our website

Me- Then you could ask the previous person to do it by why me?

A- The previous seller was not responsive and not good at all, he wasn’t interested and did not listen to us

Me- Oh really, well that’s not a seller at all, he has his own interests and not yours. What’s your conversation rate?

A- 10%

Me- Well that’s pretty good, from what I understand you have a web design problem, not able to get traffic due to which minimum sales, the previous person that helped you was not interested, people who click on the website are inclinde to buy your product but not getting the traffic needed to increase sales so you are looking for me is that correct?

A- thats correct

Me- Well, that sounds like a marketing problem to me more than a web design problem

A- Yea I guess

Me- How would this affect you if we make this work and fix this problem. By how much will your sales increase by?

A- We make 20k a year on sales and we we make this work I think 80k to a 100k in sales seems reasonable within the next year

Me- A project like this would usually cost you around 40k to 10k but since I like your business so much I’ll do it for 10 ( I out the bigger number infront so they cling onto it and when I say a smaller number they think it’s a bargain)

A- Yea sounds great

Me- Sure I’ll send you a contract and you could prepay half the amount.

Usually this is my messages I sent to buyers and I don’t like charging so much as it’s hard to find people willing to invest so much. Well atleast on Fiverr. Idk how to add the statement that I solve business problems without messing up my Ranking etc, I also don’t feel comfortable to increase my prices from when I started out

Archived