Unable to get enough orders

ahmediqbal65

i am a passionate writer working on this platform for so long but i am unable to get enough orders. can any body help me to point out the things to be improved? have a look to my profile and let me know, what is going wrong

favicon-32x32.png.7abb459a534063ff2c17f561035bffcf.png Fiverr.com
write-seo-optimized-blog-article-and-website-content.jpg.acecf9806bab5150bf55dcaa6afaf842.jpg

Ahmediqbal65: I will do SEO article writing in 24 hours for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Ahmediqbal65 will do SEO article writing in 24 hours. | Are you looking forward to grow your business? By getting myhigh quality SEO article writing servicesfor your website and blog, you can reach your ultimate | Fiverr

At 0:16 in the gig video it says “Well-Reseacrhed Content”

In the FAQ section it says you provide samples of your previous works. Some people might think you might give work you did for them as a sample to another customer and not want that.

In the FAQ section it says you provide samples of your previous works. Some people might think you might give work you did for them as a sample to another customer and not want that.

thanks. i will check it out

thanks. i will check it out

Archived