If class fellow report fiverr account in jealousy then what will fiverr consider this?

Any person can report a profile. However, Fiverr will conduct an investigation before taking any action. If you are working following TOS, you have nothing to worry about.

like if i report your account without any reason infect in jealousy then what will be action of fiverr with you?

yeah i read, well fiverr will check my conversation for all chats(buyers) or just in you and me in this case?

Are you implying that you did something that violates fiverr’s ToS and worried that you might get caught if CS starts reading your past conversations? I don’t think they would read your past conversations but no one knows what happens when an account is reported.

yeah i read, well fiverr will check my conversation for all chats(buyers) or just in you and me in this case?

To report a profile you have to give a reason, a reason that you are violating TOS. Fiverr will conduct an investigation on the matter.

Jealousy is definitely not a valid reason.

Why are you so worried? Have you violated TOS?

Are you implying that you did something that violates fiverr’s ToS and worried that you might get caught if CS starts reading your past conversations? I don’t think they would read your past conversations but no one knows what happens when an account is reported.

yeah in my 1st job, i sent email to my client but i was unaware with the term and services of fiverr at that time and at the end i asked to the buyer to give me 5 star rating

To report a profile you have to give a reason, a reason that you are violating TOS. Fiverr will conduct an investigation on the matter.

Jealousy is definitely not a valid reason.

Why are you so worried? Have you violated TOS?

i was using mobile app at that time, in mobile app it does not show any warning thats the main reason for this. now sometime it make me worry about

yeah in my 1st job, i sent email to my client but i was unaware with the term and services of fiverr at that time and at the end i asked to the buyer to give me 5 star rating

Fiverr won’t randomly check your past conversations but now you are making all the details public. So the good news is, you do not worry about the “class fellows”. The bad news is, you now have to worry about the “forum fellows”. Just throw away that shovel, the hole is deep enough already.

So, you are admitting to breaking several Fiverr rules. If they catch you, you’ll get strikes for that. Your problem are not your “class fellows”, your problem is you.

i was using mobile app at that time, in mobile app it does not show any warning thats the main reason for this. now sometime it make me worry about

in my 1st job

If you haven’t done this since, it’s possible that Fiverr might overlook it, but no one could tell you for sure.

No one on the forums can tell you ‘it’ll be fine’, because it’s not. But if you’re not reported, then it’s unlikely that you’ll be flagged.

Like @imagination7413 said above :point_up_2:t2:, we do not know how they conduct their investigation. What you can do is focusing on your work, keep growing and do not worry so much.

And please follow TOS.

in my 1st job

If you haven’t done this since, it’s possible that Fiverr might overlook it, but no one could tell you for sure.

No one on the forums can tell you ‘it’ll be fine’, because it’s not. But if you’re not reported, then it’s unlikely that you’ll be flagged.

thank you so much, these are the words i want to listen from someone at that time:)

yeah in my 1st job,

You are a level 1 seller and your account started in Sept 2019 so this must have been some time ago.

Follow the advice from others to abide by the rules and the post from @imagination7413

Like @imagination7413 said above :point_up_2:t2:, we do not know how they conduct their investigation. What you can do is focusing on your work, keep growing and do not worry so much.

And please follow TOS.

after the first job i am following TOS carefully, its been a year and i didnt receive any warning for that. i dont know why mobile app dont show warning on the words like “payment”, or “positive feedback” etc

after the first job i am following TOS carefully, its been a year and i didnt receive any warning for that. i dont know why mobile app dont show warning on the words like “payment”, or “positive feedback” etc

after the first job i am following TOS carefully

That’s good. 👍

mobile app dont show warning on the words like “payment”, “@email” or “positive feedback” etc

Doesn’t change the fact that its against ToS to contact the buyer/seller directly. I am surprised you used the word “email” and didn’t get a warning for that. I have seen people get a warning for less.

I’d suggest you to go through fiverr’s ToS. It would really help you in the long run.

Archived