Review my gig and help me improve

zuberahmed780

Hello there, can anyone review my gig and tell me where I can improve.

favicon-32x32.png.b8a015d9e50924c47fc51c0be08b020f.png Fiverr.com
create-beautiful-designs-in-canva-56c2.jpg.52174dafc2ef06a265e1cf150639e343.jpg

Zuberahmed780: I will create beautiful designs in canva for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Zuberahmed780 will create beautiful designs in canva. | Hello there!Welcome to my gig .I've been using Canva since a long time , I have a pretty good experience in Canva and I can | Fiverr

Thank you

Hi, I see a few minor grammar errors in the description of your gig. For example: I’ve been using Canva since a long time. ‘since a long time’ - incorrect. My suggestion: I have years of experience using Canva. or I’ve been using Canva for a long time.

What I suggest is get an English speaking person (where you live) to help you create something good. Your description needs to be top-notch. I think the description can be improved.

Hi, I see a few minor grammar errors in the description of your gig. For example: I’ve been using Canva since a long time. ‘since a long time’ - incorrect. My suggestion: I have years of experience using Canva. or I’ve been using Canva for a long time.

What I suggest is get an English speaking person (where you live) to help you create something good. Your description needs to be top-notch. I think the description can be improved.

Thank you for your valuable advice , I will try to implement it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Have a great day.

Archived