Gig Ranking Drop Out

haadali956

I am working on Fiverr for more than 6 months. It’s a great experience here. I am a level one seller and pretty much closer to achieve the requirement for level 2. But, suddenly for at least more than twenty days. My two gigs who are on the first page of the search are now on the 4th page. And, the number of impressions and clicks decreases day by day. I have good reviews on that’s gigs. I don’t know what happened.
The one thing I experienced is that this all happens after the new option of Fiverr gig promotion. I just wanna know, what is the possible factors for that. And, how I can take them again to 1st page of the search.
Thanks!

I am working on Fiverr for more than 6 months. It’s a great experience here. I am a level one seller and pretty much closer to achieve the requirement for level 2. But, suddenly for at least more than twenty days. My two gigs who are on the first page of the search are now on the 4th page. And, the number of impressions and clicks decreases day by day. I have good reviews on that’s gigs. I don’t know what happened.

The one thing I experienced is that this all happens after the new option of Fiverr gig promotion. I just wanna know, what is the possible factors for that. And, how I can take them again to 1st page of the search.

Thanks!

number of impressions and clicks decreases day by day.

The same thing happens here, but I am a beginner, I started losing my clicks and impressions after I change my gig gallery images. I am a bit worried about it.

Please check my gig here1 here2 so that I can count 1 or 2 clicks atleast.

Please let me know suggestions if you can notice any faults from my gig.

Archived