How to get regular work

mdyousufislam

Well , it would take some time to be active for some buyers.
Try to send maximum number of offers but make sure you are offering something you can do as per your gig.
Try to deliver clean job and satisfy the customer.
Promote your gigs through social media groups. You have a portfolio associated with your gig which you can’t manage so ask the buyer to add the work into your portfolio once he mark the job as done.

Well , it would take some time to be active for some buyers.

Try to send maximum number of offers but make sure you are offering something you can do as per your gig.

Try to deliver clean job and satisfy the customer.

Promote your gigs through social media groups. You have a portfolio associated with your gig which you can’t manage so ask the buyer to add the work into your portfolio once he mark the job as done.

Okay Bother, I understand you I will try to obey it now

Hi, mdyousufislam

• Be as active online as possible.
  • Must send 10 buyer requests per day.

Must send 10 buyer requests per day.

sending 10 buyer request doesn’t mean that you get regular works…

fact is like I would recommend you to focus on my specific related keyword regarding services if you go for relatively good keyword that might be helpful for gig ranking…

Beside that for gig ranking sharing gigs on social media might be helpful…

Try your best…

Best of luck

That’s great that you are a new seller. I am wishing you great success on this platform. The quality of the replies of this forum had fallen substantially. Honestly, after reading all of the replies I couldn’t help myself but start cringing.

I have been a seller on Fiverr for many years, and now, I am on the other end of the spectrum. I am a buyer at this stage. When I started out many eons ago, this forum and the amazing community, including the world-famous trolls here helped me improve my freelance skills and be successful on this platform.

This being said, no, and I really mean it, you shouldn’t be online 24/7.
In most situations, and most of the clients do understand that sometimes it might take you a couple of hours to reply.

Nonetheless, when it’s nighttime, Fiverr does send out a pop-up message stating that it is nighttime in the user’s time zone and that it should be expected to reply when it’s moring in their time zone.

No, sending 10 buyer requests per day it’s not a must.

I mean, many of you do send 10 buyer requests each day. But have you ever wondered why you didn’t get any sales yet out of them? No? Well, that’s because - and I am sorry for saying this, but the content that you write in your offers is very lazy written and generic. It doesn’t make you stand out from the rest of the sellers.

Be specific when replying to those buyer requests, do say what you offer, talk more about your the time you need to complete the gig, send a decent offer - not the cheapest one. If there is something unclear in the Buyer’s Request - do ask a question in your proposal.

In reality though, as a seller on Fiverr, I have rarely used the buyer’s request section. Instead of bidding and sending proposals to buyers, my business plan (if you can call it that way) was to work on optimizing my gigs, creating nice images, working on improving my English - and have a gig that really stands out from the competitors.

Promote your gigs in social media groups.
Yes, if you know how to do that. Although, I dare to say that most of you do a halfa…ed job of thinking that you are promoting yourself. While in reality, you are literally just spamming people by posting your gig in various groups and spamming inboxes on LinkedIn. That’s a no-go.

And at the end of the day, there is not such thing as a formula or a blueprint for succeeding on Fiverr. It’s all hard work, working on yourself, improving your skills, improving your communication, and in the mix of all this hard work, you should add the factor of luck and the power of the algorithm god.

That’s great that you are a new seller. I am wishing you great success on this platform. The quality of the replies of this forum had fallen substantially. Honestly, after reading all of the replies I couldn’t help myself but start cringing.

I have been a seller on Fiverr for many years, and now, I am on the other end of the spectrum. I am a buyer at this stage. When I started out many eons ago, this forum and the amazing community, including the world-famous trolls here helped me improve my freelance skills and be successful on this platform.

This being said, no, and I really mean it, you shouldn’t be online 24/7.

In most situations, and most of the clients do understand that sometimes it might take you a couple of hours to reply.

Nonetheless, when it’s nighttime, Fiverr does send out a pop-up message stating that it is nighttime in the user’s time zone and that it should be expected to reply when it’s moring in their time zone.

No, sending 10 buyer requests per day it’s not a must.

I mean, many of you do send 10 buyer requests each day. But have you ever wondered why you didn’t get any sales yet out of them? No? Well, that’s because - and I am sorry for saying this, but the content that you write in your offers is very lazy written and generic. It doesn’t make you stand out from the rest of the sellers.

Be specific when replying to those buyer requests, do say what you offer, talk more about your the time you need to complete the gig, send a decent offer - not the cheapest one. If there is something unclear in the Buyer’s Request - do ask a question in your proposal.

In reality though, as a seller on Fiverr, I have rarely used the buyer’s request section. Instead of bidding and sending proposals to buyers, my business plan (if you can call it that way) was to work on optimizing my gigs, creating nice images, working on improving my English - and have a gig that really stands out from the competitors.

Promote your gigs in social media groups.

Yes, if you know how to do that. Although, I dare to say that most of you do a halfa…ed job of thinking that you are promoting yourself. While in reality, you are literally just spamming people by posting your gig in various groups and spamming inboxes on LinkedIn. That’s a no-go.

And at the end of the day, there is not such thing as a formula or a blueprint for succeeding on Fiverr. It’s all hard work, working on yourself, improving your skills, improving your communication, and in the mix of all this hard work, you should add the factor of luck and the power of the algorithm god.

Huzzah for a voice of sanity!

There are so many of these threads filled with poor advice that the regular forum members either miss them or are too warn out to challenge each and every instance that occurs.

New sellers toss around “24/7 online,” “10 buyer requests,” and “post on social media” ALL THE TIME. Unfortunately, when someone posts something meaningful, it seems to go over many of the sellers’ heads.

It becomes fairly discouraging, like writing in the sand only for it to be swept away by a tide of simple and terrible “advice.”

Huzzah for a voice of sanity!

There are so many of these threads filled with poor advice that the regular forum members either miss them or are too warn out to challenge each and every instance that occurs.

New sellers toss around “24/7 online,” “10 buyer requests,” and “post on social media” ALL THE TIME. Unfortunately, when someone posts something meaningful, it seems to go over many of the sellers’ heads.

It becomes fairly discouraging, like writing in the sand only for it to be swept away by a tide of simple and terrible “advice.”

Unfortunately, that’s very true!

By the way, I love your gigs.

To get orders you should have a professional gig. If you have a proper organized gig but you’re a newbie you won’t get that much orders like level one seller. But you can be a level one and level two and top rated seller. I hope so. To go to that stage, To get orders you need to do some works.
First of all create a professional and proper organized gig (please check your gig and find out problems). If you already have a professional gig then please be active as much as you can, spread your gig to social media, send offers to the relevant buyer request, and if the gig is perfect please don’t edit, let the gig perform. hope this will work

Archived