New seller! Tips, patterns, wedding invitations

analuizasanti

Hi, I’m a new seller and want tips on how to get my first order! I create custom hand-drawn wedding invitation, patterns, labels, and more! I’ve been working in the industry for more than 10 years but am new to Fiverr. Does anyone have any tips on how to successfully start?
Thank you! 🙂

@analuizasanti
Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Please follow :
i) USE 5 Gig image & with offline SEO. ii) Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig) iii) Every day Send 10 buyer request properly. iv) Stay Fiverr Forum, online & Share your gigs social site. v) Visit fiverr related group & follow others freelancer vi) develop your skill in your category vii) Learn more about Fiverr. viii) Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got order in fiverr.
Good luck for you 🙂

Thanks
@taronbd

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see XX: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

I glanced at your profile. Nice patterns. Copics rock.

Archived