Cannot create gig - just displays gig list

mike_vefx

I’m having problems creating a new gig. Whether I try to create a gig from the gigs page or from my profile the result is the same - the gigs page is displayed but there’s no wizard/form to start creating the gig.

I’ve got seven active gigs at the minute and not had this problem before. Things I’ve tried are using different browsers, different PCs, clearing cookies etc but nothing makes a difference.

Anyone else seen this or have a solution ?

– Mike

Hi Mike - it’s a level limitation. As new sellers, we can have 7 gigs, and no more until we reach level 1.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr's Levels

Fiverr's Levels provide sellers even more tools to make money on Fiverr.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Although a “You can only have seven gigs” message on the site when trying to add another would have saved a lot ot fime !

Mike

It’s in the Terms of Service. Which implies you haven’t read the ToS. I strongly suggest you do so. You are subject to the rules, whether you’ve read them or not. Many, many accounts are banned due to users breaking the ToS contract, and when they gripe on the forums about it, ‘I didn’t know’ is often echoed.

It’s in the Terms of Service. Which implies you haven’t read the ToS. I strongly suggest you do so. You are subject to the rules, whether you’ve read them or not. Many, many accounts are banned due to users breaking the ToS contract, and when they gripe on the forums about it, ‘I didn’t know’ is often echoed.

I have to admit I didn’t memorise the terms of service so I agree with you.

I’d still suggest that a message saying “you cannot add any more gigs at your current level” would be a much better way of handling the situation just displaying a list of current gigs with no explanation 🙂

Valid point. I don’t have it memorized either, but I do try to reread it when it updates. (The most recent being this past March.)

And actually, now I need to say thank you! It seems like so few do read the ToS, so I try to acknowledge the ones who do. (Not that people should rely on random strangers on the internet for validation, but yeah.)

I glanced at your profile. If you don’t mind a quick tip to improve: You can probably up your ‘Language - English - Basic’ to ‘fluent’ or ‘native/bilingual’.

Valid point. I don’t have it memorized either, but I do try to reread it when it updates. (The most recent being this past March.)

And actually, now I need to say thank you! It seems like so few do read the ToS, so I try to acknowledge the ones who do. (Not that people should rely on random strangers on the internet for validation, but yeah.)

I glanced at your profile. If you don’t mind a quick tip to improve: You can probably up your ‘Language - English - Basic’ to ‘fluent’ or ‘native/bilingual’.

Updated that, thank you 🙂

Archived