What would be your advice to improve my gigs' performance as a new seller?

sohanbapary365

Hello Fiverr Forum Members,

I am a new seller though my account is created back in 2019. I have 3 active gigs on my profile, it has been 15 days since I published the gigs. In these 15 days, I got 867 Impression, 27 Clicks and 1 message from a buyer though haven’t received any orders yet. What should I do to improve gigs’ rank? Now they rotate from 3 to 5 number page.

Take a look at my best-optimized gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/DwEvE7
Any advice from senior & experienced will help me in this journey.

Kind Regards,
Sohanbapary365

I really like your gig presentation Sohan.
However something that does seems like it may be hurting you, is that the examples pics giving look like stock templates and not current work.

Are these examples stock pics or actual templates created by you?
If the former, you might try uploading some pics of actual templates you have created after completing your certification.

I really like your gig presentation Sohan.

However something that does seems like it may be hurting you, is that the examples pics giving look like stock templates and not current work.

Are these examples stock pics or actual templates created by you?

If the former, you might try uploading some pics of actual templates you have created after completing your certification.

I am overwhelmed that you liked my presentation David. Those are my actual work, I myself created those templates and later designed them like a professional MockUp Showcase. All the samples are exclusively designed by me. I was thinking that if I use some presentation following the market trend it will help me to grow, is it ok? Those samples and templates are copyrighted by my name on my Portfolio website. You may have a look if you like here: [Portfolio]

(https://www.behance.net/sohanbapary)

Finally, I know why the new seller might not get attention from the buyers as they should from you now. Thanks to you.

Best Wishes,

Sohanbapary365

I am overwhelmed that you liked my presentation David. Those are my actual work, I myself created those templates and later designed them like a professional MockUp Showcase. All the samples are exclusively designed by me. I was thinking that if I use some presentation following the market trend it will help me to grow, is it ok? Those samples and templates are copyrighted by my name on my Portfolio website. You may have a look if you like here: [Portfolio]

(https://www.behance.net/sohanbapary)

Finally, I know why the new seller might not get attention from the buyers as they should from you now. Thanks to you.

Best Wishes,

Sohanbapary365

Gotcha!

So yeah, when I first see your gig, it looked like stock photos that you were using for examples instead of actual work you had created.

You might experiment with ways of changing that perspective for new visitors.

Archived