How to hide my buying profile

I do not want sellers to see what I have purchased. I want to hide all the reviews I get from sellers.

When I hire a new seller, the new seller can see my profile and see from which freelancers I have purchased gigs. Which is not good sometimes. So, How can I hide all the reviews?

You cannot hide the reviews. This is from Fiverr Help :point_down:t2:

Keep in mind:

• Reviews about the buyer will only appear in the buyer’s profile.
  • Once reviews have been made public, Fiverr cannot change or remove them unless they violate the Terms of Service.
  • If you do not review a buyer within 10 days, you will not be able to add a review for that particular order thereafter.
  • Reviews will not be removed when an order is canceled.

You cannot hide the reviews. This is from Fiverr Help :point_down:t2:

Keep in mind:

• Reviews about the buyer will only appear in the buyer’s profile.
  • Once reviews have been made public, Fiverr cannot change or remove them unless they violate the Terms of Service.
  • If you do not review a buyer within 10 days, you will not be able to add a review for that particular order thereafter.
  • Reviews will not be removed when an order is canceled.

So, my only option is blocking each freelancer after I finish the job. Then The reviews will not appear in my profile? or am I missing something

So, my only option is blocking each freelancer after I finish the job. Then The reviews will not appear in my profile? or am I missing something

If you don’t want their reviews to appear on your profile don’t review any new purchase. Then they won’t have the option of reviewing you. You can’t do anything about any existing reviews that show on your profile though (you could ask CS but they might not do anything about it).

Though you could ask CS if you can close one account and open a new one which would then not have any reviews on the profile. Or maybe mentioning to CS about data protection laws/data protection act and that you would like them not to show on the profile they might do something about it.

Archived