If i request for cancelation and time also running out is it going to effect my ratting

thaalinda

Okay now i have got a customer that’s he think he can force me to do a project. now issue started when he said that i have to build API too initially he never mention doing that

send it via an API link to an external database/table we already set up.
And as you can see here also he say’s it’s like everything is setup and i just have to call API and after all this i have agreed to develop the API for the same price to. but issues is the server that he uses not okay to run my code. i told him this and only thing that he says that everything you have is there please do the job witch i can’t do without proper tools. so i said okay can’t do this ill give the all the code that i have build till this point free of charge just cancel the project. and he’s not doing that now his trying to leave me rating (bad rating through the CS) witch i know not possible without completing order.

My question is now i have requested for cancellation and project time is up in 7 hours now since customer not accepting the cancellation if time passed is it going to effect my delivery time because i know i am going to rate down with that cancellation too i can take only one rate down

and some might ask why cancel change the order yes i can do it but this person is very i don’t know the word for that type. he’s like telling me things that were not in the order and i did them also now after all this even i giving the code free of charge to him. yet he’s trying to leave a feedback so he can screw my account so doing business is bad with this person.

i know i talked too much really sorry little frustrated

Please see:
. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations
. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQ
. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

If need be, contact Fiverr Customer Support, and politely ask that they cancel the order for you, without affecting your stats, due to the client demanding additional work than what was originally agreed on. They might not, but that’s the ONLY way that might not affect you.

i have asked from you now they said that they can cancel it but still it’s going to reflect on my account

What would reflect on your account is a drop in your order completion ratings and not negative feedback. Meanwhile, you can initiate a cancelation even while the order is counting down. This does not affect you in any way. Whether or not the buyer accepts the request, the order would be automatically canceled within 48hrs of opening the request.

Do let me know if this solves your challenge.

@ resumeella Thank you for response. now cs have asked me if i want to proceed with the cancellation i have confirmed still waiting for response. This customer is talked about my English level to my programming skills i can’t find the reason why is he so angry even after i provide all the code that i have done until now free of charge

@ resumeella Thank you for response. now cs have asked me if i want to proceed with the cancellation i have confirmed still waiting for response. This customer is talked about my English level to my programming skills i can’t find the reason why is he so angry even after i provide all the code that i have done until now free of charge

Alright. There are customers like that but you do not need to worry yourself at all

i guess so i have asked from me you get the money you get the code why still decline he say

I’m not trying to waist your account. I know I can cancel my order and get my money back. But it’s only fair that a review can be left upon a service.

Please in future, do not claim to be fluent in english or a fullstack developer if you cannot understand and perform a simple order.

this is not my first order and i am doing multiple order outside this platform this is the first time that some one told me this i don’t know why
i guess i have done something wrong but building a API was not in the job description

Alright. There are customers like that but you do not need to worry yourself at all

yes but this is my first customer! so will see. and all of you i am really appreciate your response on this. really needed this. so stress with this problem

i guess so i have asked from me you get the money you get the code why still decline he say

I’m not trying to waist your account. I know I can cancel my order and get my money back. But it’s only fair that a review can be left upon a service.

Please in future, do not claim to be fluent in english or a fullstack developer if you cannot understand and perform a simple order.

this is not my first order and i am doing multiple order outside this platform this is the first time that some one told me this i don’t know why

i guess i have done something wrong but building a API was not in the job description

I think he wants to leave a review by all means. But the cancellation from the CS would do

do not claim to be fluent in english

Okay, I will agree: that is something that needs to be fixed on your profile.

image.png.bfd9afd27c46bf47673e51680b1dce0d.png

Conversational, yes, but I agree with the Buyer: no, you are not fluent.

Archived