Why My gig not ranking? I create this following the fiverr's Gig guide

mamun_tech1

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 6 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

• 2 months later...

Hello

I'm looking for your most important suggestions about the Fiverr Gig rank position improvement for a published gig. My Gigs are showing for targeted keywords in the Fiverr search result on the 2nd/3rd....10th page. I need help with this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/mamun__tech/create-a-professional-wordpress-website-design-for-business

I'll be proud of your helpful suggestions. 

How can I improve the gig position from the 10th....3rd/2nd page to the First page?

I will do a professional wordpress website design for business.png

No body knows how exactly Fiverr gig ranking system is working. If you have have an attractive title with good tags and descriptions. And set basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description. Then only one thing you have to do is perform well to move your gigs to the first page. 

9 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

No body knows how exactly Fiverr gig ranking system is working. If you have have an attractive title with good tags and descriptions. And set basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description. Then only one thing you have to do is perform well to move your gigs to the first page. 

You are so great. Thanks

Actually I want to know, What can I do after published a gig for improve rank position in Fiverr search result? 

Archived