Buyer didn't send resources for me to work on and I don't know what to do

The title says it all. He ordered from me, telling me about his background as person and not messaging me in the inbox before sending in an order (even though it is explicitly said in my gig description).
Along with that, they didn’t send me anything to work with. I can’t DM them in the inbox and they haven’t responded to my message in the gig message inbox.

What do I do?

Well, if I were you, I’d message again in the Gig message box.

If you do not receive a reply after waiting a reasonable amount of time (for me that would be a day, maybe two days) I’d cancel the order.

Again, that’s what I would do.

Well, if I were you, I’d message again in the Gig message box.

If you do not receive a reply after waiting a reasonable amount of time (for me that would be a day, maybe two days) I’d cancel the order.

Again, that’s what I would do.

or maybe, you should say i’ll report you :rofl:

or maybe, you should say i’ll report you :rofl:

@seiboxdesign Threatening a buyer is not professional conduct and certainly not approved by Fiverr.

@gasparedits It is not uncommon that some buyers place orders without talking to the seller first. Add requirements to your gigs. That option can avoid the countdown to start before the required information is sent.

Like @looseink suggested, cancelling the order would be the best option.

@seiboxdesign Threatening a buyer is not professional conduct and certainly not approved by Fiverr.

@gasparedits It is not uncommon that some buyers place orders without talking to the seller first. Add requirements to your gigs. That option can avoid the countdown to start before the required information is sent.

Like @looseink suggested, cancelling the order would be the best option.

well 😶 I didn’t think that far, thanks for your advice sir 😲

@ligiacarvalho the funny thing is that he started the order with his message in the order requirement. Feels like he didn’t read it and just copy pasted. In an hour, if he doesn’t respond i might just cancel.

Thank you for the tip though! I am going to try and make it more explicit that they should message me beforehand

@ligiacarvalho the funny thing is that he started the order with his message in the order requirement. Feels like he didn’t read it and just copy pasted. In an hour, if he doesn’t respond i might just cancel.

Thank you for the tip though! I am going to try and make it more explicit that they should message me beforehand

Got it. In this case I think it is best to cancel it. Good luck.

At least for now you can’t contact the buyer through your inbox chat feature. However ,you can do that through your order page there you’ll also see the chat feature which serves almost same purpose of chatting with a buyer.

Just a little observation , it seems your gig has no requirements for a potential buyer to provide before you can start their job.

Thanks.

Archived