How to improve communication with buyer

mdminhaz05

Depends on what you mean by ‘communication’. Do you mean in your gig, communicating what you have to offer in your description? Or in non-verbal terms, such as your gig images? In basic communication in messages or in an order? Or in providing updates to a Buyer? Or do you mean something completely different, like marketing?

Depends on what you mean by ‘communication’. Do you mean in your gig, communicating what you have to offer in your description? Or in non-verbal terms, such as your gig images? In basic communication in messages or in an order? Or in providing updates to a Buyer? Or do you mean something completely different, like marketing?

@imagination7413 Thank you very much, dear sister. I understand your word. Please tell me details so that I can learn it 😊

Lesson two: cultural differences.

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…

Lesson two: cultural differences.

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…

@imagination7413 l understand. Thank you again for pointing out my mistake

If the client is a Fiverr Business client there is a video option button in the chat. Otherwise if the client is not Fiverr Business, you will have to talk to Customer Support for permission to use an external mode of communication. Also I assume what you mean by face-to-face is online video because face-to-face technically means physically together.

If the buyer is a business user, you will have inbuilt feature to have a video chat. If the work you do does require having an external communication (online class or something), you need to mention that in the gig descriptions and should take those contact information in the gig requirement questions.

Except of those cases, Fiverr does not allow users to communicate off of the platform. Be cautious, you may get banned.

On 6/3/2021 at 1:14 PM, theratypist said:

If the client is a Fiverr Business client there is a video option button in the chat. Otherwise if the client is not Fiverr Business, you will have to talk to Customer Support for permission to use an external mode of communication. Also I assume what you mean by face-to-face is online video because face-to-face technically means physically together.

@theratypist yeah, you are right that’s what I meant. I know Fiverr add a video option in the chat but in many countries and regions, it not yet been added. AS for my country; I can talk to my old buyer on video. But not with newcomers. 

On 6/3/2021 at 1:15 PM, psychicbunny said:

There’s a built in video chat now

@psychicbunny But in many countries and regions, it not yet been added. AS for my country; I can talk to my old buyer on video. But not with newcomers. 

On 6/3/2021 at 1:19 PM, shamnad9363 said:

😁nice…hahahahahahaha

@shamnad9363 why are you laughing? I did something wrong. if I make mistake, tell me I will correct it. but why laugh? 

On 6/3/2021 at 1:29 PM, helloscoopz said:

If the buyer is a business user, you will have inbuilt feature to have a video chat. If the work you do does require having an external communication (online class or something), you need to mention that in the gig descriptions and should take those contact information in the gig requirement questions.

Except of those cases, Fiverr does not allow users to communicate off of the platform. Be cautious, you may get banned.

@helloscoopz Thank you very much kindly reply. I don’t know a business user Fiverr gives the inbuilt feature to video. I found out from you. Thank you very much. 😍 

On 6/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, amukiri said:

Better use the video option to communicate to be safe.

@amukiri thank you for the good advice. ❤️ NO question of contacting outside, I try to follow the rules of staying all the time 😊 

@theratypist yeah, you are right that’s what I meant. I know Fiverr add a video option in the chat but in many countries and regions, it not yet been added. AS for my country; I can talk to my old buyer on video. But not with newcomers.

I don’t think its based on country. Its based on if their account is a Fiverr Business account. If you see a small letter B in blue beside their name in chat then that is the kind of account you can talk to through video.

I don’t think its based on country. Its based on if their account is a Fiverr Business account. If you see a small letter B in blue beside their name in chat then that is the kind of account you can talk to through video.

@theratypist oh I understand. thank you very much for your good advice?

I had a similar need in the past, asked fiverr about it. There werent any built in chat that time.

Here is the answer:

Carina October 08, 2020 17:07

Hi there,

We appreciate your patience as it has taken a while for us to respond. My name is Carina and I will be glad to help.

As you know, it is against our Terms of Services to provide or request contact information from other Fiverr users.

If the buyer’s personal contact information is necessary for you to complete your Gig (such as a ■■■■■ Gig), please mention this in your Gig description, and in your order requirements. Once it is approved, please advise your buyers to only submit the required information, and to only send this information via the order page.

On 6/4/2021 at 5:02 AM, shamnad9363 said:

no bro , keep going to you target ✌️

And forgive me if I wrong any think ❤️ 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:03 AM, arafatnahid said:

follow rules of fiverr, you can use recording video

@arafatnahid Thank you very much brother 😍 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:06 AM, ozan_erdi said:

I had a similar need in the past, asked fiverr about it. There werent any built in chat that time.

Here is the answer:

Carina October 08, 2020 17:07

Hi there,

We appreciate your patience as it has taken a while for us to respond. My name is Carina and I will be glad to help.

As you know, it is against our Terms of Services to provide or request contact information from other Fiverr users.

If the buyer’s personal contact information is necessary for you to complete your Gig (such as a ■■■■■ Gig), please mention this in your Gig description, and in your order requirements. Once it is approved, please advise your buyers to only submit the required information, and to only send this information via the order page.

@ozan_erdi Thank you very much. I am to grateful to you for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived