Advice on fiverr Career restart after return from Covid

Hello community,

I need advice on how can i getting back on track to my fiverr career after more than 3-4 months absence due to suffering from Covid.
I have a gig that was doing well with 50+ completed work and 4.5 ratings before i went covid quarantine treatment few months back.

today i want to start to work again and i see no ratings with 300 hours response rate on my dashboard,
i know its going to be hard to gain my previous work rates and response. but i want to know what is the best way to be recognized on fiver search and market again? any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Irul3d

• Like 14

Hello community,

I need advice on how can i getting back on track to my fiverr career after more than 3-4 months absence due to suffering from Covid.

I have a gig that was doing well with 50+ completed work and 4.5 ratings before i went covid quarantine treatment few months back.

today i want to start to work again and i see no ratings with 300 hours response rate on my dashboard,

i know its going to be hard to gain my previous work rates and response. but i want to know what is the best way to be recognized on fiver search and market again? any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Irul3d

i see no ratings with 300 hours response rate

I believe Fiverr uses our most recent two months of activity to display in our profile. Even if your ratings are gone, all of your reviews are still there, right?.

So make regular use of Fiverr and everything will be good.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 7:48 PM, irul3d said:

Hello community,

Thank you in advance,
Irul3d

All the best.You can and you will win again🙂

• Like 2

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic

I think you need to response very fast now on wards to the messages you receive to reduce the response rate because it is being calculated average. We all are going through a pandemic situation and cannot manage the account well. I think it would be better if you mention the cause of the big response time some where in your gig description so at least some one who visit will know about it.

Don't worry, buyers always look for you performance. Since you have good ratings, you can build your profile again.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...