Fiverr full of scammers

pereayuso

My friend taken service of off-page for my website crazy games

but they provided him not satisfied even they forced him to extend time again and again

So needs solution what needs to do?so everyone can avoid by these things

but they provided me not satisfied even they forced him to extend time again and again

I’m not sure what’s happening. Are you a seller from whom @pereayuso ordered?

I’m sorry you had a bad experience. Ther are a lot of good sellers however their price point usually way higher than fiverr average.

Would you mind to share the situation that happened with you?

True there are really good sellers in Fiverr I had nice experiences. A bad experience for instance was with the user **** with 102 good reviews, he convinced me to pay with crypto. I did the payment and then he did nothing for me.

Mod Note: Username removed.

True there are really good sellers in Fiverr I had nice experiences. A bad experience for instance was with the user **** with 102 good reviews, he convinced me to pay with crypto. I did the payment and then he did nothing for me.

Mod Note: Username removed.

If you followed the rules Fiverr put in place you could have avoided this situation. Fiverr doesn’t allow payment through crypto.

If you followed the rules Fiverr put in place you could have avoided this situation. Fiverr doesn’t allow payment through crypto.

Ok but the problem is that the situation has happened. Fiverr must do something in order to solve this problem and not helping the scammers like removing the name in my post. It is a shame!!!

Ok but the problem is that the situation has happened. Fiverr must do something in order to solve this problem and not helping the scammers like removing the name in my post. It is a shame!!!

Fiverr actually is very strict on users who ask payment outside the platform. Did you report this to Customer Support? The only thing Fiverr can do for you is to look into the seller, but if you paid the money in crypto they can’t do anything about that part.

Fiverr actually is very strict on users who ask payment outside the platform. Did you report this to Customer Support? The only thing Fiverr can do for you is to look into the seller, but if you paid the money in crypto they can’t do anything about that part.

they can see the chat where is asking for crypto and instead they are removing the username of the scammer

they can see the chat where is asking for crypto and instead they are removing the username of the scammer

This is the Fiverr forum, these are people composed of buyers and sellers on Fiverr. There are rules to abide here and one of them is not calling out usernames. Also Fiverr chat is not actively monitored individually by a person, there may be an AI that detects certain words that alerts them but unless you flag the message they won’t be able to see it directly.

Anyway talk to Customer Support → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new . You can freely air out the username and your whole experience there. Here in the forum you are limited to your experience without the username plus there isn’t any staff here to help you.

Fiverr must do something in order to solve this problem

They can ban that user, but please keep in mind that you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service, too, by accepting to pay outside of Fiverr.

Fiverr must do something in order to solve this problem

They can ban that user, but please keep in mind that you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service, too, by accepting to pay outside of Fiverr.

I know and no one is getting punished for that

It looks like you didn’t lose your account for breaking the rules, either.

No I didn’t lose my account, anyway it’s not important for me, I won’t use more this platform if I have a 50% chance of being scammed.

What is a shame is that after 2 weeks the scammer still scamming and fiver still doing nothing.

And I dont’t want my money back I just want that the scammer doesn’t do it anymore

• Lena locked this topic

Archived