Hey guys! I’m a web designer and developer. Please help me

Hey MD hasan look when you go to market for buying a tshirt you always try to buy some good product with little bit cheap price right.So same thing happen here You are a seller buyer always looking for a great service and little cheap price so you need to follow this rulles below:
1.Need a eye catcy Gig Thumbnail
2.Need a attractive description
3.Keep a balance pricing
4.Try to research you competitor gig and anylize their gig properly remember dont copy any one gig

Thank you so much hope you get some benefit from this words.Best of luck.

Hey MD hasan look when you go to market for buying a tshirt you always try to buy some good product with little bit cheap price right.So same thing happen here You are a seller buyer always looking for a great service and little cheap price so you need to follow this rulles below:

3.Keep a balance pricing

4.Try to research you competitor gig and anylize their gig properly remember dont copy any one gig

Thank you bro. Bro, will you look at my gig and tell me if everything is ok? Please

Thank you bro. Bro, will you look at my gig and tell me if everything is ok? Please

Welcome bro srry am not a webdevloper so I dont have knowledge about that its better you can judge by yourself.Now question how can you judge yourself right?

The great thing if you compare your and your competitor gig you get the wrong side of your gig and try to improve this.

Thank you so much for your response hope you doing well

Welcome bro srry am not a webdevloper so I dont have knowledge about that its better you can judge by yourself.Now question how can you judge yourself right?

The great thing if you compare your and your competitor gig you get the wrong side of your gig and try to improve this.

Thank you so much for your response hope you doing well

Thank you very much bro

3.Keep a balance pricing

WOW!

well explained!

thank you!

Archived