Why my Impression down to 0?

machinmi

My average impression is 9 however 3 days back my impression were down to 0.
I edited my gigs 3 days back, before I got impression like 8-15, is the reason of editing my impression?
I tried searching with exact keywords however cannot find the gigs, earlier when I search with the exact title it use to appear on first page but now showing no result found.

Please help…

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it’s been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, contact Fiverr customer Support.

If impressions are not zero, then it doesn’t matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Otherwise, please see: Impressions aren't all that important. Here's why: or If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it’s been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, contact Fiverr customer Support.

If impressions are not zero, then it doesn’t matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Otherwise, please see: Impressions aren't all that important. Here's why: or If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

So every time when we edit gigs does impression should be down?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived