Do this if you have a difficult buyer

chester48

Hello everyone, it’s been long. I got my animation studio running and have been getting alot of order from local clients that I almost forgot about fiverr.

I know we have a lot of difficult buyers, and they can make you go crazy. If you’re a new seller below 10 reviews with 5 stars, then do this.

If your gig is 5$, and you deliver a file and the buyer claims he doesn’t like it, and give you more work, cancel immediately. You have no level, so after 60days you’re back. If you’re level one, then still cancel, loose your level
for 60days. It’s better to have your sanity than doing over a 5$ gig 6 times and still getting a cancellation anyways. Note: if you have 1 star rating and you’re below 5 gigs, then you won’t send buyer request, so it’s better to cancel on time and taking 60 days damage of no level. But still sending buyer requests.

Rule 2: always cancel asap. Don’t even wait once you see a bad gig. I do Animation, I have never in my life applied for a 50$ gig talkless of 5$. Why should i? I always want to be proud of my work, unfortunately, I can’t do that here on fiverr with so much low ballers here. Clients looking for animation for 100$.

Rule 3: try other things, don’t limit yourself to fiverr, if you are skilled enough, create templates and sell on video hive, or teach the skill you are offering… try LinkedIn, other freelancing sites

Rule 4: don’t care about demotion on fiverr, instead think of ways to create whatever you’re proud of. Give your best.

Rule 5: cancel… cancel any other that will destroy your sanity. It is better you cancel than getting 1 star ratings.

Happy new month guys, it’s my birthday month…

I agree to the T.

Once a buyer ordered a gig unannounced. I shared 3 document design drafts with them, corrected the grammatical errors. They cancelled citing IT’S NOT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

Even before that, a buyer was unaware of what a professional profile looks like, stated my work has language errors (😑) and wasn’t up to par. Got their professional profile made from someone who used 10 glowing adjectives at the beginning of each position.

Then another who ordered unannounced and cancelled stating they did the work themselves.

I didn’t even bother contesting/speaking to them.

There’s a difference of opinion to it. Some sellers do not like their work go unrewarded, which is great and I wish I had the resilience to follow through.

Hello everyone, it’s been long. I got my animation studio running and have been getting alot of order from local clients that I almost forgot about fiverr.

I know we have a lot of difficult buyers, and they can make you go crazy. If you’re a new seller below 10 reviews with 5 stars, then do this.

If your gig is 5$, and you deliver a file and the buyer claims he doesn’t like it, and give you more work, cancel immediately. You have no level, so after 60days you’re back. If you’re level one, then still cancel, loose your level

for 60days. It’s better to have your sanity than doing over a 5$ gig 6 times and still getting a cancellation anyways. Note: if you have 1 star rating and you’re below 5 gigs, then you won’t send buyer request, so it’s better to cancel on time and taking 60 days damage of no level. But still sending buyer requests.

Rule 2: always cancel asap. Don’t even wait once you see a bad gig. I do Animation, I have never in my life applied for a 50$ gig talkless of 5$. Why should i? I always want to be proud of my work, unfortunately, I can’t do that here on fiverr with so much low ballers here. Clients looking for animation for 100$.

Rule 3: try other things, don’t limit yourself to fiverr, if you are skilled enough, create templates and sell on video hive, or teach the skill you are offering… try LinkedIn, other freelancing sites

Rule 4: don’t care about demotion on fiverr, instead think of ways to create whatever you’re proud of. Give your best.

Rule 5: cancel… cancel any other that will destroy your sanity. It is better you cancel than getting 1 star ratings.

Happy new month guys, it’s my birthday month…

Hi there…

I agree…, this is very important.

The problem though…, sometimes with so many order, seller didn’t have enough time to do anything else. I’m thinking maybe to advance from single fighter freelancer to agency. So we can have good time to think and improve our business.

In reference to you Rule1, there was a frequent forum poster a while back who did a survey with his clients as a requirement of his gig. He asked them which level of seller was the best. Many thought Level 1 was better than Level 2. :rofl:

That sounds like a product review I came across recently.

The poor seller received a 1 🌟 and the review stated, “excellent product! Works as described. Would absolutely recommend”

In reference to you Rule1, there was a frequent forum poster a while back who did a survey with his clients as a requirement of his gig. He asked them which level of seller was the best. Many thought Level 1 was better than Level 2. :rofl:

@vickiespencer that must be really difficult. After I survived 1 star ratings, 60 days of not sending buyer requests, low rates score, and never gotten my gig on first page, all this Never bothers me anymore. Life is all about failure and standing twice as tall anytime you fail.

Archived