Send link in chat

campercatz

Hello, very new and inexperienced here.

I received my first order. I offer a gig travel related, and as I have to plan a trip for the customer, I would like to send him the links to some website where he can check for fun activities in my city, or book a boat trip.

Can I add the link in the chat box? Can I just copy and paste the address? Will it work for him?

Thank you for helping me out

Hello, very new and inexperienced here.

I received my first order. I offer a gig travel related, and as I have to plan a trip for the customer, I would like to send him the links to some website where he can check for fun activities in my city, or book a boat trip.

Can I add the link in the chat box? Can I just copy and paste the address? Will it work for him?

Thank you for helping me out

It will be best if you copy and paste the links in a Word Document or something you can deliver through the “Deliver Now” button. Or you buyer could say you did not make a delivery. Also, you should add a statement to the top that says something about you delivering as per your order.

It will be best if you copy and paste the links in a Word Document or something you can deliver through the “Deliver Now” button. Or you buyer could say you did not make a delivery. Also, you should add a statement to the top that says something about you delivering as per your order.

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

You are right, if I send the info via chat I could end up putting in a lot of work and ending up with nothing!

As this is my first gig I am still very naive.

So the best way would be to mark the gig as completed so it would give me the option to send all the required material in a document. I don’t have to send it first and then mark the gig as completed.

Sorry for my ignorance?

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

You are right, if I send the info via chat I could end up putting in a lot of work and ending up with nothing!

As this is my first gig I am still very naive.

So the best way would be to mark the gig as completed so it would give me the option to send all the required material in a document. I don’t have to send it first and then mark the gig as completed.

Sorry for my ignorance?

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

If you bypass this you will have worked for free.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

If you bypass this you will have worked for free.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Thank you very much, I need to read them again? I am almost 40 but still too trusty… new to the game.

I much appreciate your time and response. Didn’t commit any error luckily…

Wish you a good night

Archived