Fiverr credits not received yet

sachiya88

1. How can I know when fiverr credits received?
  2. Is there any notification come?
  3. How many periods they were in my balance? :roll_eyes:

(I have referral link friend under me and they were completed works and until no fiverr credit received for me) :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1. How can I know when fiverr credits received?
  2. Is there any notification come?
  3. How many periods they were in my balance? :roll_eyes:

(I have referral link friend under me and they were completed works and until no fiverr credit received for me) :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

were completed works and until no fiverr credit received for me

Do you mean your friends bought something in fiverr or they are sellers on fiverr?

i didnt get what you are trying to say

Using my referral link my friends now working on fiverr as a seller and they also completed orders when and how can get my fiverr credits? Do you know about this please share tour idea,

Thanks

Think Fiverr pays only for Quality Purchases which means orders $100+, maybe am wrong because if it like this then we can’t benefit from referring a new customer which orders $5, let’s correct me someone from the Fiverr team.

Think Fiverr pays only for Quality Purchases which means orders $100+, maybe am wrong because if it like this then we can’t benefit from referring a new customer which orders $5, let’s correct me someone from the Fiverr team.

Check the Terms at the bottom of the page from the link I posted above for how it works.

Thanks for share your ideas with me 😇

Archived