Can I ask my buyer

mehedi910

Hmm. You can send a little reminder message for the buyer to feel free to contact you if there’s any issue with the delivery and that you would appreciate the order being marked closed if everything is satisfactory.

Do NOT send multiple messages, and do NOT request any type of feedback or review, but just reminding them about the open order I don’t think is a problem.

(Personally, I don’t do this and am completely fine with the order auto-closing after 72 hours.)

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

1. Never ask to your buyer for accept order.
  2. Never ask a buyer for a review.

Then your account may be damaged.

Good luck for you 🙂

Thanks

@taronbd

Thank you, Mr. I Have one more question?

One of my buyers has finished a job and he is asking me to make a custom offer for another job. But he has not accepted the previous delivery job. now Can I send a new custom offer?

One of my buyers has finished a job and he is asking me to make a custom offer for another job. But he has not accepted the previous delivery job. now Can I send a new custom offer?

You can have multiple open and active orders with a single buyer.

No problem. You can send a custom offer at any time in consultation with the buyer.

Archived