I have 2 warning in fiverr

Fiverr send me 2nd warning. Fiverr send me 2nd warning before 2 month.but now this month i received again 1 warning. it show 2nd warning.i have completed 12 order.What will be better for me now, I will delete this ID and open a new ID.And there are ways to remove these warning… Please help me

Fiverr send me 2nd warning. Fiverr send me 2nd warning before 2 month.but now this month i received again 1 warning. it show 2nd warning.i have completed 12 order.What will be better for me now, I will delete this ID and open a new ID.And there are ways to remove these warning… Please help me

What will be better for me now

It will be better to stop breaking fiverr rules and read fiverr TOS

I’ll spare @lloydsolutions the work today. You’ll find a link to ToS in this topic:

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

If you search something like “remove warning” in the forum search bar, you should find plenty of answers to that question there:

https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=remove%20warning

I will delete this ID and open a new ID

What’s the point of the warning if you plan on breaking the rules again by opening another account? Seems like you haven’t learned your lesson as of yet. Bending/breaking the rules will only lead to getting permanently banned.

So, inquiring minds want to know:

What rule(s) did you break?

I will delete this ID and open a new ID

NO, you will NOT just delete the offending account and open a new one just to break the rules some more. What do you do when the new account gets 2 warnings? Start over again? You do realize Fiverr logs your IP as well as you have to validate your identity, have a PayPal or Payoneer in your name and email associated with your account? One cannot just keep running from their mistakes - intentional or not.

What you do need to do, and has already been advised as well as the link provided, is READ the TOS and follow it to the letter to avoid another warning that will probably get you banned from the site.

And there are ways to remove these warning

No. You earned those warnings by not reading the rules of the site and just doing whatever it is you keep doing wrong. Rules are in place here and in most civilized societies to protect people. They are not made up because someone wants to oppress you. Depending on what TOS you broke, those warnings may go away in 60 days or they may stay on your account.

GG

Archived