I have been waiting forever πŸ˜” How can I get my 2nd order

sharminnshima

πŸ˜” I have no idea what I’m doing wrong I really need to get orders soon can someone help me out.

I have no idea what I’m doing wrong I really need to get orders soon can someone help me out.

Hi sharminnshima

In my opinion, another name for freelance is patience. Stick to it and increase your skills in it. You will see that one day your success will come. I got the 1st order in my life a year later. Today I am a level two seller. I had to be very patient. One thing I understand is that those who have the skills will have success.

Good luck to you πŸ™‚

Thanks

@taronbd

I have no idea what I’m doing wrong I really need to get orders soon can someone help me out.

Hi sharminnshima

In my opinion, another name for freelance is patience. Stick to it and increase your skills in it. You will see that one day your success will come. I got the 1st order in my life a year later. Today I am a level two seller. I had to be very patient. One thing I understand is that those who have the skills will have success.

Good luck to you πŸ™‚

Thanks

@taronbd

Thank you so much 😁

I don’t know what services you’re offering, but it can help to send offers on the Buyer’s Requests section. My first few orders mostly came from there.

Thank you so information! but I send 10 buyer request everyday but I did not get any response and get orders. Please help me πŸ˜”

The key is to be patient.
Try to personalize your buyer request offers, and don’t use a template for offers.
Being a good communicator and demonstrating how you understand your prospective buyer’s pain points and how you can help solve it for them helps a lot.

Try to personalize your buyer request offers, and don’t use a template for offers.

Being a good communicator and demonstrating how you understand your prospective buyer’s pain points and how you can help solve it for them helps a lot.

Thank you for help πŸ™‚

Hi sharminnshima

Good luck to you πŸ™‚

Thanks

@taronbd

Candid response there @taronbd , patience, patience, patience. I have been at this β€œpatience” lobby, waiting for my first order too 😌

Candid response there @taronbd , patience, patience, patience. I have been at this β€œpatience” lobby, waiting for my first order too 😌

I personally feel like luck (and skill) are also required. Patience is good, but it won’t pay the bills (however, it does prove to be very useful later when working with frustrating clients. (working with kids has prepared me for it, to be fair πŸ˜ƒ ) Some niches are just overcrowded, so scoring that first (or second, third, etc.) order is a toughie.

I personally feel like luck (and skill) are also required. Patience is good, but it won’t pay the bills (however, it does prove to be very useful later when working with frustrating clients. (working with kids has prepared me for it, to be fair πŸ˜ƒ ) Some niches are just overcrowded, so scoring that first (or second, third, etc.) order is a toughie.

I love that @katakatica " patience is good but it won’t pay the bills…" hahahahaha.

@apocrypha , thanks for your contribution. In my own case, I have not been seeing buyer’s request probably because I am a new buyer, I have only seen it once but that one was outside my niche.

Keep patience and follow these–
u New in the Fiverr, You can follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)
  3. Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.
  4. Active ONLINE more time.
  5. SHARE your gigs social site.
  6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer
  7. develop your SKILL in your category
  8. Learn more about Fiverr.
  9. Take a free Fiverr course.

Keep patience and follow these–

u New in the Fiverr, You can follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)
  3. Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.
  4. Active ONLINE more time.
  5. SHARE your gigs social site.
  6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer
  7. develop your SKILL in your category
  8. Learn more about Fiverr.
  9. Take a free Fiverr course.

1.Use 5 Gig images & SEO

• Could please explain further how I can use 5Gig images on one gig?

1.Use 5 Gig images & SEO

• Could please explain further how I can use 5Gig images on one gig?

Could please explain further how I can use 5Gig images on one gig?

I would imagine when you are creating your Gig, the part where you can add pictures or a video, you can keep adding up to 5 pictures.

GG

Could please explain further how I can use 5Gig images on one gig?

I would imagine when you are creating your Gig, the part where you can add pictures or a video, you can keep adding up to 5 pictures.

GG

Okay, I understand thank you

You may check your gigs once again to see if there are anything that is not relevant. Try to do it when your mind is relaxed. That will help you to find out the loopholes and fix it.

anything that is not relevant

very expensive suggestion ! Thanks a lot

Archived