Fiverr has stolen my $80

Hello.

My Fiverr ID was “dbadba540”. My seller account had a balance of $80.
For violating rules, Fiverr banned my account. That was okay with me.

However, Fiverr stole my $80. That was my earned money. I earned that $80 by spending time and effort.

I would like Fiverr to return this money to me.

dbadba540.

favicon-32x32.png.52ac36461cd7e88198c521071ecc49df.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.01dc24f4f29552cae84c523e7c7cfad6.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

“Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.”

I think you would have received that statement in the e-mail informing you were banned that you would get your money after 90 days.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

“Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.”

I think you would have received that statement in the e-mail informing you were banned that you would get your money after 90 days.

I have received no such email.

I have received no such email.

You didn’t receive an email that your account was disabled? How did you know you were banned?

This fellow just posted about getting banned. He got an email. I do not understand why you did not.

They said it, (Hi nasiruddin0, Your account was flagged for violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled. Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have. If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw. This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support. Learn more a…

You didn’t receive an email that your account was disabled? How did you know you were banned?

First, they disabled the functionalities of my account. However, I was able to log into my account.

The help-center representatives told me that my account was under review.

In the meantime, I was logging into my account every day so that I can check to see if the functionalities of my account are restored or not.

Then, suddenly, from yesterday, I can’t log into my account.

So, now, I can’t retrieve that $80 anymore.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.”

As @theratypist and @vickiespencer just pointed, you will receive the email after 90 days and will have 7 days to withdraw the funds. I guess a link will be in that email.

Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.”

As @theratypist and @vickiespencer just pointed, you will receive the email after 90 days and will have 7 days to withdraw the funds. I guess a link will be in that email.

If I can’t even log into my account, how can I withdraw that amount?

First, they disabled the functionalities of my account. However, I was able to log into my account.

The help-center representatives told me that my account was under review.

In the meantime, I was logging into my account every day so that I can check to see if the functionalities of my account are restored or not.

Then, suddenly, from yesterday, I can’t log into my account.

So, now, I can’t retrieve that $80 anymore.

Okay now I understand that is how you knew you were banned.

Well I suggest you check the e-mail address associated with that banned account, that will be the same e-mail you will receive the link to withdraw your funds as I mentioned earlier. Contact Customer Support at support@fiverr.com if you have further clarifications.

Okay now I understand that is how you knew you were banned.

Well I suggest you check the e-mail address associated with that banned account, that will be the same e-mail you will receive the link to withdraw your funds as I mentioned earlier. Contact Customer Support at support@fiverr.com if you have further clarifications.

I emailed them. They are not responding.

This is a blatant fraud.

Hello.

My Fiverr ID was “dbadba540”. My seller account had a balance of $80.

For violating rules, Fiverr banned my account. That was okay with me.

However, Fiverr stole my $80. That was my earned money. I earned that $80 by spending time and effort.

dbadba540.

This is not a given.

In addition to what has been posted:

• Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of Fiverr main page.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so you will have to wait for the outcome.

Archived