How do I show my portfolio to buyers?

hannanep

Hey guys!

I’m a new seller on this platform and I have been talking to buyers through buyer request, and I have a buyer that asked to see my writing portfolio. How can I show him samples of my work while remaining on the Fiverr platform?
Any tips would be appreciated!

Thank you.

You can attach files directly in the Fiverr chat.

Alternatively, for future reference. Here are approved URLs to showcase your work.

What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

You can attach files directly in the Fiverr chat.

Alternatively, for future reference. Here are approved URLs to showcase your work.

What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Thank you!

So is there no way I can show samples through a word document without the need to publish it on a website? Some of the work I’ve done is confidential and I would rather not publish it.

Thank you!

So is there no way I can show samples through a word document without the need to publish it on a website? Some of the work I’ve done is confidential and I would rather not publish it.

Oh, only use work samples you freely can share or are comfortable sharing. You can simply attach a Word file document in the chat option. There is no need to publish it in a website.

The list of website links are only a route if you prefer a client access all samples directly.

Archived