Fiverr is permanently disabled my account

Okay,

1)No, Sometimes i need to contact buyer via zoom or meet to clarify requirements about project and took all the payments in Fiverr.

2) No, I just said them, if they like or dislike my work just left a comment about my work. Do not use review or rating term)

3) No, I have returning buyer, I have 2 project running when they mail me.

I didn’t get any warning ever my journey.

Are you aware contacting via Zoom is a violation of the ToS if you didn’t explicitly have permission granted from Fiverr to do so?

Fiverr have feature to contact via zoom and i use it

Gigs which provide services that requires outside communication (zoom,■■■■■, deliver to e-mail addresses) needed to be verified by the fiverr team.

Once, I had a buyer who asked me to do sound design for his clients and deliver directly to their email. When I contacted customer care regarding this, they asked me to setup a particular gig for that and specify it clearly in the description. I created the gig . After they verified it, my gig was live.

Gigs which provide services that requires outside communication (zoom,■■■■■, deliver to e-mail addresses) needed to be verified by the fiverr team.

Once, I had a buyer who asked me to do sound design for his clients and deliver directly to their email. When I contacted customer care regarding this, they asked me to setup a particular gig for that and specify it clearly in the description. I created the gig . After they verified it, my gig was live.

Ohhh. But as i do not know about it. And i think my Fiverr journey is close here. Let me know one thing can i make a new one with same NID?

General Terms

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Based on your previous post above Fiverr has checked your account and made their decision.

But if they don’t give my account back, its ok. Let me know one thing, Can i make a new account from my same NID?

But if they don’t give my account back, its ok. Let me know one thing, Can i make a new account from my same NID?

Can i make a new account from my same NID?

Fiverr have banned you from the platform.

If you do it will only be a matter of time before this account is disabled.

Suggest you read and abide by the Terms of Service of any future platform you may choose to join so that your account there will not be disabled also.

• 4 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 12:51 AM, lloydsolutions said:

General Terms

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Based on your previous post above Fiverr has checked your account and made their decision.

I had unknowingly violated the same Terms of Service twice because I misunderstood one of the rules.

I know that it is my own fault, that I should have read the TOS and all the accompanying articles more carefully.

I took responsibility and canceled the two open orders with the banned gig, and apologized to Fiverr and the buyer.

I hope that the Trust and Safety team can take a look at my interactions and the fact that I withdrew my gigs as a sign of sincerity and that I've learned my lesson, and maybe decide to restore my account.

Archived