Fiverr is permanently disabled my account

Hi everyone,
I’m a level two seller. Unfortunately fiverr team disable my account permanently. I do not know why. In previous I do not break any violation and take every payment in fiverr. I do not get any warning in fiverr journey. Fiverr says I was flagged for violation terms and service. Can @fiverr_team re-check account? I don’t have permission to contact support. What should I do now?
Regards,
Nasir

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You should have gotten email right ? What was written on that ?

Did you somehow photoshopped documents etc… I have read that somehow someone got banned because of he removed signature from an documents.

They said it,

(Hi nasiruddin0,

Your account was flagged for violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team)

They said it,

(Hi nasiruddin0,

Your account was flagged for violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team)

Do you think of any reason you have voileted the TOS. Still it’s very scary that they doesn’t provide any reasons.

Do you think of any reason you have voileted the TOS. Still it’s very scary that they doesn’t provide any reasons.

Yeah, They didn’t any reason, why I was banned. And they said i do not need to contact them. And can’t login my account that’s why I can contact to them.

Yeah, They didn’t any reason, why I was banned. And they said i do not need to contact them. And can’t login my account that’s why I can contact to them.

Well you should read the Fiverr Terms of Service and see if you violated something there.

I don’t think so fiverr will block any seller/buyer without any solid reason but as you are saying you haven’t violated any rule so i would suggest you to wait might this issue will get resolved

Yeah, But i can’t contact with them. Don’t know they re-check my account or not.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

I know buyers/sellers can’t restore my account. I believe i do not violate any terms. And fiverr do not provide any reason why they banned me.

Okay.

Did you contact a Buyer through a message soliciting business?

Did you ask a Seller to leave you a good review?

Did you contact a previous Buyer requesting to do more work for them?

There would have been something you had done (even if you think it wasn’t a ToS violation type activity) that earned you the “permanently disabled” status.

There is something missing from your story as Fiverr doesn’t just “ban” people without just cause.

You would have also received warnings to give you a chance to “clean up your act” and that is why I suspect you are leaving out some details here.

I know buyers/sellers can’t restore my account. I believe i do not violate any terms. And fiverr do not provide any reason why they banned me.

Well this is the best answer you can receive from anyone who isn’t Fiverr staff → https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Since you can’t log in your account, you can email them directly at support@fiverr.com and clarify what happened. I don’t know how that will help but since you don’t know what you violated, it might give you some peace once you find out what went wrong.

Okay.

Did you contact a Buyer through a message soliciting business?

Did you ask a Seller to leave you a good review?

Did you contact a previous Buyer requesting to do more work for them?

There would have been something you had done (even if you think it wasn’t a ToS violation type activity) that earned you the “permanently disabled” status.

There is something missing from your story as Fiverr doesn’t just “ban” people without just cause.

You would have also received warnings to give you a chance to “clean up your act” and that is why I suspect you are leaving out some details here.

Okay,

1)No, Sometimes i need to contact buyer via zoom or meet to clarify requirements about project and took all the payments in Fiverr.

2) No, I just said them, if they like or dislike my work just left a comment about my work. Do not use review or rating term)

3) No, I have returning buyer, I have 2 project running when they mail me.

I didn’t get any warning ever my journey.

General Terms

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Based on your previous post above Fiverr has checked your account and made their decision.

Archived