I am new -seller in this platform

Hello welcome to Fiverr!

I am not sure if I understood your gig correctly, what kind of research do you offer to write?

It may be misconstrued in that you are offering to write research papers which by the way is not allowed in the platform.

You can always offer to write well researched articles on business, sociology, religion as you mention in your gig that those are areas of your interest.

Hello welcome to Fiverr!

I am not sure if I understood your gig correctly, what kind of research do you offer to write?

It may be misconstrued in that you are offering to write research papers which by the way is not allowed in the platform.

You can always offer to write well researched articles on business, sociology, religion as you mention in your gig that those are areas of your interest.

articles on business,religion and sociology. Thank you

Greetings.My name is Cryensah and I am from Kenya.I’m new here. I do research and summaries.Thank you.

Greetings.My name is Cryensah and I am from Kenya.

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Follow to improve your fiverr account:

(a) Active Fiverr Community Forum for more information (b) Active Online Minimum 16 hours © Share your gigs in social platform (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora) (d) Develop your skill in your category (e) Every day Send 10 buyer request properly.

Good Luck for you 🙂

Thanks

@taronbd

Greetings.My name is Cryensah and I am from Kenya.

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Follow to improve your fiverr account:

(a) Active Fiverr Community Forum for more information (b) Active Online Minimum 16 hours © Share your gigs in social platform (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora) (d) Develop your skill in your category (e) Every day Send 10 buyer request properly.

Good Luck for you 🙂

Thanks

@taronbd

thank you. i will follow the steps.

Welcome to our community.
> Follow to improve your fiverr account:

Archived