Question about "Out of Office"

dannykojima1

Hi,

I’m currently working on a new project a buyer who want the 80’s poster artwork for her upcoming short film via Fiverr. So the question is, will there or can any other buyer place an order while I “Set Availability” to “Out Of Office”? It’s not that I didn’t want to receive new order while I’m in the middle of working on the project after discussion with a buyer, because I don’t want to get overwhelm with overbook.

Or… should I just leave it as Online?

Are you only able to work on that current project right now? If so you can do out of office. Note that doing out of office has some negative effects like — “drops in ranking, visibility and response rate”

When working on Fiverr, you’re spending time ranking and improving your gig, constantly doing everything you can to get work and stay visible. But sometimes, we have to take a step back and chill for a few days. TL;DR: When going away, instead of using “out of office”, extend your delivery time so that no orders are due while you’re gone. This is an alternative to avoid the negative effects of using “out of office”, like drops in ranking, visibility and response rate, but it requires you to st…

But if you are saying that you potentially don’t want to get overbooked with more orders on your gig. You can limit orders in queue – that means new buyers won’t be able to purchase your gig after a certain amount of orders (which you can set). → https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010619738-Limiting-Orders-in-Queue

I suggest though you can consider raising your prices or you can also lengthen the delivery time of your gig (something to consider) at least you can still get new orders.

Totally up to you. Best of luck!

Are you only able to work on that current project right now? If so you can do out of office. Note that doing out of office has some negative effects like — “drops in ranking, visibility and response rate”

When working on Fiverr, you’re spending time ranking and improving your gig, constantly doing everything you can to get work and stay visible. But sometimes, we have to take a step back and chill for a few days. TL;DR: When going away, instead of using “out of office”, extend your delivery time so that no orders are due while you’re gone. This is an alternative to avoid the negative effects of using “out of office”, like drops in ranking, visibility and response rate, but it requires you to st…

But if you are saying that you potentially don’t want to get overbooked with more orders on your gig. You can limit orders in queue – that means new buyers won’t be able to purchase your gig after a certain amount of orders (which you can set). → https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010619738-Limiting-Orders-in-Queue

I suggest though you can consider raising your prices or you can also lengthen the delivery time of your gig (something to consider) at least you can still get new orders.

Totally up to you. Best of luck!

Yes, I’m currently only able to work on the current project for the buyer right now (which supposed to complete the artwork in 14 days). So I just want to know “Out Of Office” will help pausing the gig so that way I wouldn’t get overbook from new buyer.

Wait, did you just said Out Of Office will affect drop in ranking? I didn’t know it does that. Well, I guess I know what you meant by change the limit “Queue”. I just want to know the different between out of office and forgot to mention pausing the gig. I’m not sure about raising the price since I’m still beginner seller with no level 1 yet.

Much appreciated, theratypist!

Archived