Gig removed for unusual reason!

It is well.

Things are pretty different here

In addition to what @lloydsolutions and @ligiacarvalho said, it’s against U*work’s Terms of Service to take the clients you got through their platform elsewhere.

Let the seller on fiverr claiming the video show proof he owns the video

He doesn’t have to show proof that he owns the video, just that someone else (not you) does.

In addition to what @lloydsolutions and @ligiacarvalho said, it’s against U*work’s Terms of Service to take the clients you got through their platform elsewhere.

He doesn’t have to show proof that he owns the video, just that someone else (not you) does.

I created video free for use!

I have videos on social media marketing

SEO and many more and people use it without restrictions!

I complained about this particular video to be free video which anybody can use but then someone on fiverr is claiming what doesn’t belong to them and getting other people in trouble!

You all skipped this part & jump right to where your answers fit in!!

:man_facepalming:t2:

Use your own content. It doesn’t matter you are using free video. You will receive warning again and again and your gig will be removed again and again because its against TOS. Use a water mark or add your intro in starting of the video if you still want to use it…

I created video free for use!

I have videos on social media marketing

SEO and many more and people use it without restrictions!

I complained about this particular video to be free video which anybody can use but then someone on fiverr is claiming what doesn’t belong to them and getting other people in trouble!

You all skipped this part & jump right to where your answers fit in!!

:man_facepalming:t2:

So you say you are the original creator of the video?

Out of curiosity, why did you move from Upwork to Fiverr? What made you decide to be only one-or-the-other and not work on both sites?

A friend convinced me and seeing how well she’s doing on fiverr, I wanted to give it a try also, I’m not a full time freelancer so i need to be in one place so I don’t disturb my other life with freelancing activities.

So you say you are the original creator of the video?

No…

It’s part of royalty free video my boss purchased for use back in 2014.

This same video have been using it once in a while since 2016.(Have seen it in several places)

Just surprised someone can be claiming ownership of a video that doesn’t belong to them and most people don’t see anything wrong in that.

Yeah! I made a mistake of using a free content on fiverr and it’s because I’m new!

But then, what about the person claiming what doesn’t belong to them and getting people account blocked?

Have basically seen same video on several people’s gig on fiverr(This signifies the creator allows anybody to use it) This accounts are not getting blocked because nobody is telling lies and claiming the video.

My problem is not the free content i used! My problem is the person claiming the free video i used belong to them and i believe this act is against humanity!

Telling lies to bring your fellow man down!

I’m not sure any platform can mandate where a buyer should purchase their services.

If I let my client understand i won’t be available on a particular platform and they feel the need to still work with me regardless of where I am, is this a wrong thing? because you’re making it look as if i forced them to fiverr meanwhile you no know nothing about what transpired between us.

He doesn’t have to show proof?? Lol can’t reply to this. too funny

No…

It’s part of royalty free video my boss purchased for use back in 2014.

This same video have been using it once in a while since 2016.(Have seen it in several places)

Just surprised someone can be claiming ownership of a video that doesn’t belong to them and most people don’t see anything wrong in that.

Yeah! I made a mistake of using a free content on fiverr and it’s because I’m new!

But then, what about the person claiming what doesn’t belong to them and getting people account blocked?

Have basically seen same video on several people’s gig on fiverr(This signifies the creator allows anybody to use it) This accounts are not getting blocked because nobody is telling lies and claiming the video.

My problem is not the free content i used! My problem is the person claiming the free video i used belong to them and i believe this act is against humanity!

Telling lies to bring your fellow man down!

It actually could be their automatic system that saw the same content was already uploaded by someone else earlier.

A friend convinced me and seeing how well she’s doing on fiverr, I wanted to give it a try also, I’m not a full time freelancer so i need to be in one place so I don’t disturb my other life with freelancing activities.

I’m not a full time freelancer so i need to be in one place so I don’t disturb my other life with freelancing activities.

Any chance you could reopen you Upwork account? Return there? Fiverr isn’t for everyone, and while I’m glad your friend is succeeding here, everyone’s experience is different.

Fiverr has issues, I’m not going to even attempt to defend the flaws. There’s no barrier to entry, meaning anyone can join. Because of this, differentiation and unique personal examples are about the only way anyone can set oneself apart. The flagged video is annoying, but honestly, it might be a good thing, as you can (if you want to stick around) now upload examples of your own work.

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig

You took @catwriter’s line out of context.

I’m not sure any platform can mandate where a buyer should purchase their services.

If I let my client understand i won’t be available on a particular platform and they feel the need to still work with me regardless of where I am, is this a wrong thing? because you’re making it look as if i forced them to fiverr meanwhile you no know nothing about what transpired between us.

He doesn’t have to show proof?? Lol can’t reply to this. too funny

Upwork has certain rules, and one of the rules is that you’re not allowed to work with your Upwork clients elsewhere. I’m not sure they can enforce it after you delete your Upwork account, though.

It’s just like Fiverr doesn’t allow you to talk to your Fiverr clients outside of Fiverr, or, even worse, take payment from them outside of Fiverr.

because you’re making it look as if i forced them to fiverr

No, I’m just mentioning Upwork’s rules. I never said you forced anyone to do anything.

He doesn’t have to show proof?

He doesn’t have to show proof that he owns the video, he can show proof that somebody else (who isn’t you) owns the video.

Or it happened like @donnichols said, the automatic system noticed that the same video was already in use at several other places. But then again, you seem to be pretty certain that you know exactly who reported you.

Have basically seen same video on several people’s gig on fiverr(This signifies the creator allows anybody to use it)

Or that they haven’t been caught yet.

Archived