Buyer is unavailable

I got an offer from a buyer regarding a bot , he gived me half requirements and I build it till there and I can’t build it more due to insufficient requirements , I ask him to give me the additional information that is missing and he said he will do it by tomorrow , but now he is offline from last 3 days and my half completed project is marked as complete ,but the funds are not added in section of pending clearance and 3days are still left in my delievery date .

What should I do now?
If he come online on last day then can he ask for revision?
That would effect my Gig as I’m new here

I got an offer from a buyer regarding a bot , he gived me half requirements and I build it till there and I can’t build it more due to insufficient requirements , I ask him to give me the additional information that is missing and he said he will do it by tomorrow , but now he is offline from last 3 days and my half completed project is marked as complete ,but the funds are not added in section of pending clearance and 3days are still left in my delievery date .

What should I do now?

If he come online on last day then can he ask for revision?

That would effect my Gig as I’m new here

project is marked as complete ,but the funds are not added in section of pending clearance and 3days are still left in my delievery date

It’s pretty confusing :thinking:

Did you get a notification that your order is automatically marked completed? Did you deliver half of your project with a green deliver button in your order page?

project is marked as complete ,but the funds are not added in section of pending clearance and 3days are still left in my delievery date

It’s pretty confusing :thinking:

Did you get a notification that your order is automatically marked completed? Did you deliver half of your project with a green deliver button in your order page?

Yes , I got the amount in pending clearance , but the buyer was having option of revision because delivery date was not over !

Archived