My Impressions and clicks is 0

kohe_michino

Your Gig must rank! If you create a better, unique description. a professional gig title which attracts buyers. Use keywords in the tag, description, seo title. I hope your gig will rank, you will get impression and clicks.

Currently working on it! Thank you @graphics_cave for that. I want to find a better keywords for my title. I’m new so what exactly is SEO?

Currently working on it! Thank you @graphics_cave for that. I want to find a better keywords for my title. I’m new so what exactly is SEO?

@kohe_michino

SEO full form Search Engine Optimization…

Optimize your gig so that it comes in 1-10 pages with the search of the keywords you used in your gig.

Push main keywords more that 2 times. hope it will work

@kohe_michino

SEO full form Search Engine Optimization…

Optimize your gig so that it comes in 1-10 pages with the search of the keywords you used in your gig.

Push main keywords more that 2 times. hope it will work

Thank you! I’ve been seeing that word but don’t know what that means, but now i know thank you for that.

• Be Patient.

• Stay active on Fiverr with Fiverr forum.

• Share your gig in social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Reddit, tumblr etc.

• Send buyer request.

then you will getting order & order.

Thank you!

I’m active on Fiverr but i don’t think being active on forum makes orders. I’m still gonna do it tho

Archived