Request for progress update is a joke

icruiser

What’s the purpose of Buyer’s Request for progress update? It seems to be a nonsense and joke. As a buyer, I requested for progress update as the seller didn’t complete my order and respond after two weeks of my order. After two days of using the Fiverr’s function, it just returned ‘The request was automatically withdrawn, since the seller didn’t respond to it within 2 days.’ What’s that? So I requested for an update from the seller, after two days the seller still didn’t respond, Fiverr just concluded ‘oh, the seller didn’t want to tell you, you’re fine’’? This is ridiculous.

I’m going to suggest that the next time you have a job, why not just use the search function to locate Sellers and pick them that way?

Buyer Requests are filled with under-qualified Sellers desperate for a job.

That’s not always the case, but it is the norm rather than the exception.

Good luck.

Okay, I think I’ve interpreted correctly now. You mean the Resolution Center from the order page, not Buyer’s Request?

If that’s the case, then I would consider cancelling the order and finding another Seller, as this one seems to have very poor communication.

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360048873834-How-do-I-cancel-my-order-and-get-my-funds-back
. fiverr.com/support/articles/360049216034-How-do-I-cancel-a-very-late-order?segment=buyer

Have you had any communication with the Seller at all? If not, it’s possible you’ve ordered from an abandoned account.

Okay, I think I’ve interpreted correctly now. You mean the Resolution Center from the order page, not Buyer’s Request?

If that’s the case, then I would consider cancelling the order and finding another Seller, as this one seems to have very poor communication.

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360048873834-How-do-I-cancel-my-order-and-get-my-funds-back

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360049216034-How-do-I-cancel-a-very-late-order?segment=buyer

Have you had any communication with the Seller at all? If not, it’s possible you’ve ordered from an abandoned account.

Thank you for your replies. I just cancelled the order. I think the function of buyer requesting for progress update from seller is useless. The right approach should be that if the seller fails to fulfill the buyer’s request, the order should be put on hold or even cancelled by default, because the problem has occurred on the seller side. Right now the way is that it cancels the buyer’s request when the seller doesn’t cooperate. That does not make any sense.

Archived