My gig not showing in the search result anywhere on Fiverr

angel_vox

But when I type eg. “angel vox” in search bar, it doesn’t appear in search results. Why?

Maybe because that text doesn’t appear in the gig (description/title/search tags).

But you could use the option in the help centre to see if your gig is active and in the search index

favicon-32x32.png.0846dc72fc80a700a7b01749cb6073cf.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.7c6194d514f05c3b8ac69bf69bf0e984.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

if you enter “my gig doesn’t appear in search” then select the gig in the above option.

It might just be because it was created very recently so hasn’t had a chance to be indexed yet, or maybe Fiverr are still waiting to check it.

Hi,
If anyone gives me a solution to this problem it’s very helpful for me. I create an account on Fiverr 8days ago but my gig not showing in the search result anywhere on Fiverr. i go to the help center and test that my gig was active or not but it shows me that ( Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out. ) Can anyone help me please what I do now.

Hi,

If anyone gives me a solution to this problem it’s very helpful for me. I create an account on Fiverr 8days ago but my gig not showing in the search result anywhere on Fiverr. i go to the help center and test that my gig was active or not but it shows me that ( Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out. ) Can anyone help me please what I do now.

Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.

This.

Archived