Gig SEO TITLE vs GIG TITLE

sanjaya00123

4 ) Once you’ve completed the first step of a gig’s creation, you should be able to immediately revisit and add an SEO title. This is a 50 character title that can be far more literal than the proper one you’ve made to work in conjunction with the “I will” displayed title, since that one should be readable as a sentence or statement.

*Silly example*
  • URL title: craft amazing perfect delicious banana split ice cream Sunday
  • Regular title: “ I will craft you a picture perfect and delicious banana split or Sunday”
  • SEO title: delicious perfect ice cream Sunday banana split nut

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles

4 ) Once you’ve completed the first step of a gig’s creation, you should be able to immediately revisit and add an SEO title. This is a 50 character title that can be far more literal than the proper one you’ve made to work in conjunction with the “I will” displayed title, since that one should be readable as a sentence or statement.

*Silly example*
  • URL title: craft amazing perfect delicious banana split ice cream Sunday
  • Regular title: “ I will craft you a picture perfect and delicious banana split or Sunday”
  • SEO title: delicious perfect ice cream Sunday banana split nut

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles

@imagination7413 Thank you very much for share this!

From my point of view. GIG title is to attract buyers. SEO title is for the keywords. If a buyer search with that keyword you added in seo title your gig will appear. (gig title also helps to appear with keyword search)

That’s what i’m thinking also. But i want to know exactly if that the real purpose of it.

That’s what i’m thinking also. But i want to know exactly if that the real purpose of it.

SEO meaning Search Engine Optimization. It helps to reach out more buyers. You push keywords in the seo title your gig will discover more than before. This is the actual purpose I think

Archived