First Standard Offer to Buyer

beenkay1

I have read through the document and noted the points too but I have a question; the 4th point in this document of reference says, “Describe your offer”.

My question:

Is describing my offer same as ‘my gig description’? If ‘No’, what’s the difference? Thank you.

Is describing my offer same as ‘my gig description’? If ‘No’, what’s the difference? Thank you.

It says further down things you could describe in your offer,

eg.

Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.

When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.

So the “describe your offer” needs to be more personalised to their request than just adding your gig description. eg. if they ask for x y and z you could say in your offer you’ll do/create x, y and z (written in the best way).

It says further down things you could describe in your offer,

eg.

Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.

When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.

So the “describe your offer” needs to be more personalised to their request than just adding your gig description. eg. if they ask for x y and z you could say in your offer you’ll do/create x, y and z (written in the best way).

Thank you @uk1000 for this clarification you gave. I was thinking differently earlier.

Archived