Gig pause impressions decrease

gownix123

Essentially yes this is what happens. No one really knows the actual time it takes to recover either. Despite Fiverr’s constant assurances that pausing your gig or going “out of office” not affecting your ranking, it clearly does as you drop out of the search pool for a period of time.

If you or anyone ever wants to go away and not take orders, you’re better off adjusting your delivery time to one that suits you OR adjusting your prices really high so noone will want to order from you.

Welcome to fiverr Forum community

1. Every day Send buyer 10 request properly.
  2. Stay online & Share your gigs social site.
  3. Visit fiverr related group & follow others freelancer
  4. develop your skill in your category

Good luck for you 💝

jesus man please dont do it im on fiver longer than you dont spread these useless info thank you

Essentially yes this is what happens. No one really knows the actual time it takes to recover either. Despite Fiverr’s constant assurances that pausing your gig or going “out of office” not affecting your ranking, it clearly does as you drop out of the search pool for a period of time.

If you or anyone ever wants to go away and not take orders, you’re better off adjusting your delivery time to one that suits you OR adjusting your prices really high so noone will want to order from you.

Yea my bad i should just increase price so noone would really buy it i hope that i will ust come back into search really fast had to use around 3-5k impresseions and around 100 clicks

Archived