Why Overall Completion rate is down

samirdas2020

Completion rate probably went down because you completed a lower percentage of orders in the last 60 days than you did previously. If it went below 90% that would have caused a level demotion.

For orders try sending offers to buyer requests. Maybe try creating additional gigs about different things you have skills in (eg. the current gigs are all about 1 subject). Or maybe change existing gig(s) to see if that helps (eg. a title like “I will one product shopify store…” doesn’t really say what you’ll do - will you create a shopify store?).

Completion rate probably went down because you completed a lower percentage of orders in the last 60 days than you did previously. If it went below 90% that would have caused a level demotion.

For orders try sending offers to buyer requests. Maybe try creating additional gigs about different things you have skills in (eg. the current gigs are all about 1 subject). Or maybe change existing gig(s) to see if that helps (eg. a title like “I will one product shopify store…” doesn’t really say what you’ll do - will you create a shopify store?).

I will complete 2 order in 60 days, but still down my level, what i do can you help me.

I will complete 2 order in 60 days, but still down my level, what i do can you help me.

Like I suggested if you want more orders you could try sending offers to buyer requests or creating additional gigs. Just try to minimize future cancellations so you’ll be less likely to have future problems with the completion rate (or complete enough orders so that the percentage of cancellations will be lower). Maybe change the “Dropshipp” skill in your profile. Maybe find the cause of the cancellations and try to prevent it (eg. are they cancelling because they aren’t 100% satisfied and you’ve got a “100% satisfaction guaranteed” line in your gig - if so removing it might decrease cancellations.

If it’s about 2 months since your last cancellation the completion rate will probably go back to 100% soon any way if you’ve had recent completed deliveries. If you think it’s lower than it should be (eg. if it’s been > 60 days since any cancellation) you could contact CS about it and they’ll fix it if it’s wrong.

Like I suggested if you want more orders you could try sending offers to buyer requests or creating additional gigs. Just try to minimize future cancellations so you’ll be less likely to have future problems with the completion rate (or complete enough orders so that the percentage of cancellations will be lower). Maybe change the “Dropshipp” skill in your profile. Maybe find the cause of the cancellations and try to prevent it (eg. are they cancelling because they aren’t 100% satisfied and you’ve got a “100% satisfaction guaranteed” line in your gig - if so removing it might decrease cancellations.

If it’s about 2 months since your last cancellation the completion rate will probably go back to 100% soon any way if you’ve had recent completed deliveries. If you think it’s lower than it should be (eg. if it’s been > 60 days since any cancellation) you could contact CS about it and they’ll fix it if it’s wrong.

Ok, Thanks for your help.

Archived