How i can get bulk of orders or daily 5-10 orders?

gupta_29

Hi Fiverr Community,

My name is Manoj.
I am from India.
I come here on fiverr forum 1st time.

Having expertise in step by step illustrations for products and 2d game graphics.

Achieved level 1, getting orders slowly on my instruction illustration gig ,promoted my gig also but did not get bulk of orders or daily 5-10 orders so
i need help from fiverr community to guide me on this.
How i can improve this?
My gig is already on 1st page.

Looking forward for you guys valuable reply.

Thanks
Manoj

Hi Fiverr Community,

My name is Manoj.

I am from India.

Having expertise in step by step illustrations for products and 2d game graphics.

Achieved level 1, getting orders slowly on my instruction illustration gig ,promoted my gig also but did not get bulk of orders or daily 5-10 orders so

How i can improve this?

Thanks

Manoj

get bulk of orders or daily 5-10 orders

If you find out the secret to this let me know!

Hi Fiverr Community,

My name is Manoj.

I am from India.

How i can improve this?

Thanks

Manoj

daily 5-10 orders

Whoa! That’s a lot of orders. I’m not sure if I would even be able to manage that much!

How i can improve this?

Since you said that you’re already on the first page and you have the promoted gigs feature, I’d say you’re doing pretty good.

Fiverr isn’t really a consistent source of income for most sellers, so there’s not really any way to keep getting lots of orders every day.

If you find out the secret to this let me know!

I’d love to know too! :raising_hand_woman:

You could try creating more gigs like gigs for other types of illustration. That might increase the chances of orders. Maybe update the description in the gig that isn’t currently selling/ranked high and see if that helps too.

You could try creating more gigs like gigs for other types of illustration. That might increase the chances of orders. Maybe update the description in the gig that isn’t currently selling/ranked high and see if that helps too.

Thanks for your great help.

I will try to do this trick.

Hope it will work.

• 2 weeks later...

To get daily order you need to spread the word across all platform, do run facebook, linkedin ad drive traffic through your website, and do check linkdein part time job approach them to get your service through fiverr. And do share gig link where ever you think you have opportunity to get business. foremost important don’t sit and wait for somebody will order you without doing any effort from your end.

Hope it will help you to think some strategy

Thanks for your advise.

To get daily order you need to spread the word across all platform, do run facebook, linkedin ad drive traffic through your website, and do check linkdein part time job approach them to get your service through fiverr. And do share gig link where ever you think you have opportunity to get business. foremost important don’t sit and wait for somebody will order you without doing any effort from your end.

Hope it will help you to think some strategy

Thanks you very much to provide me this much valuable suggestion.

I will sure try this.

Archived