'Fiverr's Choice' badge. Do you get notified when you get it?

One to two weeks then it shuffles to someone else, then it goes back again to you (that’s so far my experience). However, it returning back to you depends as well how you’ve maintained your gig - sales,
public and private feedback from buyers, etc. Also, you only get notified that it’s a Fiverr’s choice gig when someone buys it.

One to two weeks then it shuffles to someone else, then it goes back again to you (that’s so far my experience). However, it returning back to you depends as well how you’ve maintained your gig - sales,

public and private feedback from buyers, etc. Also, you only get notified that it’s a Fiverr’s choice gig when someone buys it.

Aha! I see, that is interesting. Thanks for your reply.

Hi Abdallah,

Fiverr don’t give any specific notification about this badge but you may see the Fiverr’s Choice order label on all the orders that are received due to this badge. I was able to maintain my badge for more than 2 months. Do you know why?

I was completing all the orders on time with 100% conversion rate. I never canceled any order and respond all customers on instantly, Those two months was very difficult for me and I was not able to sleep well in night.

I hope that’s help and all the best.
Thanks,
Mubashir

Hi Abdallah,

Fiverr don’t give any specific notification about this badge but you may see the Fiverr’s Choice order label on all the orders that are received due to this badge. I was able to maintain my badge for more than 2 months. Do you know why?

I was completing all the orders on time with 100% conversion rate. I never canceled any order and respond all customers on instantly, Those two months was very difficult for me and I was not able to sleep well in night.

I hope that’s help and all the best.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Hello Mr. Web Developer,

That is great for you. I am a bit confused now, it seems that it’s very mysterious as I am getting so many versatile responses.

I appreciate your detailed contribution and hope you get it again soon, thanks.

Hello Mr. Web Developer,

That is great for you. I am a bit confused now, it seems that it’s very mysterious as I am getting so many versatile responses.

I appreciate your detailed contribution and hope you get it again soon, thanks.

Thanks for the words and appreciation.

I just want to add more. My gig was using different keywords/tags. My gig was having Fiverr’s choice badge on 2 keywords but not the rest of the keywords.

Suppose, there were five tags in my gig Logo design, Graphics design, signature logo, business logo and brand logo.

They only ranked my gig on Logo design and business logo. If I search other keywords in Fiverr my gig appears without any badge.

I hope that helps. Please let me know that if you have any questions or concerns about that. I would be very happy to help you.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Thanks for the words and appreciation.

I just want to add more. My gig was using different keywords/tags. My gig was having Fiverr’s choice badge on 2 keywords but not the rest of the keywords.

Suppose, there were five tags in my gig Logo design, Graphics design, signature logo, business logo and brand logo.

They only ranked my gig on Logo design and business logo. If I search other keywords in Fiverr my gig appears without any badge.

I hope that helps. Please let me know that if you have any questions or concerns about that. I would be very happy to help you.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Oh wow! Very insightful.

That adds a whole new layer of complexity to this mysterious game. I will try it out.

Thank you again, Mubashir.

Oh wow! Very insightful.

That adds a whole new layer of complexity to this mysterious game. I will try it out.

Thank you again, Mubashir.

Hi Abdallah,

I am sorry if i’m explaining things in depth that’s adding more complexity. I would like to add more lol.

If customer searched in Fiverr with Logo design (Keywords with Fiverr’s Choice badge) and clicked on your gig to contact you. If you will send invoice/offer. your order will be Fiverr’s Choice and if they reach out to you with different keywords where you don’t have badge. Then, the order will be normal.

I am sorry if I am talking things in more depth. I have faced all these situations and trying to share complete knowledge with you.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Hi Abdallah,

I am sorry if i’m explaining things in depth that’s adding more complexity. I would like to add more lol.

If customer searched in Fiverr with Logo design (Keywords with Fiverr’s Choice badge) and clicked on your gig to contact you. If you will send invoice/offer. your order will be Fiverr’s Choice and if they reach out to you with different keywords where you don’t have badge. Then, the order will be normal.

I am sorry if I am talking things in more depth. I have faced all these situations and trying to share complete knowledge with you.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Haha, thank you so much.

I think you explained it all!

Archived