Gig is Gone. Not Even on My Gig Page, No Longer Available

I’m at a loss here.
Gig is over 6 years old, has had thousands of Buyers and has disappeared. I put it on Pause a few months ago. I logged into activate it and now see no signs of it on my gig page or anywhere.
The link to it says it’s no longer available. Also gone is another gig I had that is less popular.

I had 2 other lesser used gigs on Pause and they are still there.
I’ve refreshed over and over and nothing has changed

I checked in periodically while on Pause and saw or heard nothing out of the ordinary. In fact,
I received notice of being a Level 2 Seller again just 2 weeks ago.

Is anyone familiar with this happening?

***also, when I google the titles of my gigs that are M.I.A, my main one appears as a Fiverr advertisement on India’s Pinterest page. Is this normal? I really have no idea anymore

any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading

This sounds like a bug in the system, honestly, but I’d contact Fiverr CS. If you didn’t receive any e-mails telling you they were deleted for a violation or they are paused because you need to update your information, then that’s probably your best course of action.

Out of curiosity, did you reactivate the other two gigs that you had paused?

This sounds like a bug in the system, honestly, but I’d contact Fiverr CS. If you didn’t receive any e-mails telling you they were deleted for a violation or they are paused because you need to update your information, then that’s probably your best course of action.

Out of curiosity, did you reactivate the other two gigs that you had paused?

I’m hoping it’s a bug.

No, I haven’t reactivated the other 2. Do you think I should try to? (they aren’t my best work but I will if recommended)

I’m hoping it’s a bug.

No, I haven’t reactivated the other 2. Do you think I should try to? (they aren’t my best work but I will if recommended)

I would see if you are able to reactivate the other two, just to test the bug. Sometimes glitches can be influenced by the “same-same” paradox: if one part is told to do something, then the other part thinks it has to, even if they’re not connected.

Welp,

I activated the other 2 then signed on and signed off and the other 2 are still missing.

Thanks for the great suggestion. I’m anxiously awaiting the response from the Support team

It was worth a shot, but I hope that CS will be able to tell you what happened and hopefully get your gigs back. Let us know!

Update: Apparently my gig was optimized and moved. It’s re-appeared now. (even though it wasn’t)
moved before- it was just GONE)
I never received a personal response. Just a form letter. See below:

We’ve optimized your Gig! We found a better, more relevant category that we think will improve your Gig’s visibility, and ultimately, it’s sales. But in order for it to be truly optimized, you need to update your metadata and pricing attributes. Doing so will ensure your Gig performs at its best in its new home.
Please update your metadata and pricing factors, ASAP!

Update: Apparently my gig was optimized and moved. It’s re-appeared now. (even though it wasn’t)

I never received a personal response. Just a form letter. See below:

We’ve optimized your Gig! We found a better, more relevant category that we think will improve your Gig’s visibility, and ultimately, it’s sales. But in order for it to be truly optimized, you need to update your metadata and pricing attributes. Doing so will ensure your Gig performs at its best in its new home.

Please update your metadata and pricing factors, ASAP!

Wow, I’m glad that your gig is back online!

It’s re-appeared now. (even though it wasn’t)

That is odd that you didn’t receive any notice of it needing to be updated before this, but hopefully it won’t just up and vanish again!

Best of luck in your new category!

Archived