I got an Order but still I can not requirement

monirthuin

8 day ago I got an order but still he did not give me requirements. He says mistake give order. Now How can I do. How many days inactive order.

He says mistake give order.

Take a screenshot of this message from the Buyer and message Fiverr Customer Support support@fiverr.com. Politely ask that they cancel the order for you without affecting your stats since the order was placed by mistake.

As @imagination7413 said, cancellation is the only feasible way to proceed. You don’t have instructions for the order, and the buyer doesn’t want the order anymore it seems.

As for the future, make sure you have a fully flushed out, in depth, and broad in scope Order Requirements page with mandatory responses required to try to avoid such a scenario from happening again.

As @imagination7413 said, cancellation is the only feasible way to proceed. You don’t have instructions for the order, and the buyer doesn’t want the order anymore it seems.

As for the future, make sure you have a fully flushed out, in depth, and broad in scope Order Requirements page with mandatory responses required to try to avoid such a scenario from happening again.

I required all necessary files in my gig

He says mistake give order.

Take a screenshot of this message from the Buyer and message Fiverr Customer Support support@fiverr.com. Politely ask that they cancel the order for you without affecting your stats since the order was placed by mistake.

Thanks For Comments and good Solution. But I ask him to cancel the Order But He Did not Say anything

Greetings Monirthuin,

I will suggest you to cancel this order with help of customer support. If you will share the screenshot of buyer that asked you to refund, Customer support will cancel this order without any affects on your stats. Although you will see cancallation stats but it will not affect internally.

Morever, If you will cancel with mutual understanding then, you must need to reach out to customer support for stats correction.
I hope it helps.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about that.
Thanks,
Mubashir

Just deliver any thing just like “please submit your rquirements” you can complete the order automatically after 7 days if the buyers doesn’t respond

@mohdirfhanap please do not give advise that can harm someone’s account. Please read the TOS??

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Just deliver any thing just like “please submit your rquirements” you can complete the order automatically after 7 days if the buyers doesn’t respond

you can complete the order automatically after 7 days if the buyers doesn’t respond

That is not true! Plus, the @monirthuin can get in trouble as noted by @ligiacarvalho. If that happens he could get a warning or even lose his account.

But I ask him to cancel the Order But He Did not Say anything

If the buyer is not getting back to you after you have asked him to submit his requirements it is best to ask CS to cancel it instead of having a mutual cancellation with the buyer. When CS cancels it, you are more likely to have the canceled order affect your stats just as @mrweb_developer web said.

How many days inactive order.

I have had sellers who place orders and do not submit the requirements even though I have reminded them to do so. Some orders have stayed there for months or as long as it takes the buyer to come back to complete the requirements.

Archived