My account Restricted for promotion services

mazid0161

Hey, I’m very upset with my account. Experience seller please help me. My account is Restricted for third warning 😓

(Mariella Yesterday at 02:20

Hi there,Abdul
Mariella here, thank you for contacting me and for waiting.

I understand how important it is for you to know the status of your account.

I have reviewed it and found that it is currently restricted and under review. This happens if a user receives multiple warnings for taking actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have 3 warnings, and the last warning received is for self-promoting service. Please know that self-promotion is a violation of the platform and sellers can not use buyer’s requests to promote and ask for the service to be done.

If you needed some help with some of your work, you could have messaged some users and ask for help, but using the buyer’s request is not allowed.

You will be notified once our Team reaches a decision. There is a big demand on Fiverr, and customer support can not speed up the review and there is no estimated time when the review wil be done.

I understand this might not be the best news, but on a positive note, although you cannot use Inbox messages for communication, you still have access to your active orders. You can communicate with your buyers through the active order pages and if you have any available or pending clearance funds, you can access them and make withdrawals.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions, let me know and I will gladly assist you.)

Please help now what should I do?🙏

Did you read the Fiverr Terms of Service, as you were prompted to when you first joined?

Basically, three strikes, you’re out.

It’s time for you to consider your freelancing career on Fiverr over.

The chances of a restricted accounts being reactivated are well, slim.

But you did this yourself.

Why did not not pay attention to the first and second warnings?

Surely those were hints that you were violating rules.

Did you read the Fiverr Terms of Service, as you were prompted to when you first joined?

I like how people self-promote, disturb others, then they believe they were unfairly banned…

Hey, I’m very upset with my account. Experience seller please help me. My account is Restricted for third warning 😓

Hi there,Abdul

I have reviewed it and found that it is currently restricted and under review. This happens if a user receives multiple warnings for taking actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have 3 warnings, and the last warning received is for self-promoting service. Please know that self-promotion is a violation of the platform and sellers can not use buyer’s requests to promote and ask for the service to be done.

If you needed some help with some of your work, you could have messaged some users and ask for help, but using the buyer’s request is not allowed.

You will be notified once our Team reaches a decision. There is a big demand on Fiverr, and customer support can not speed up the review and there is no estimated time when the review wil be done.

I understand this might not be the best news, but on a positive note, although you cannot use Inbox messages for communication, you still have access to your active orders. You can communicate with your buyers through the active order pages and if you have any available or pending clearance funds, you can access them and make withdrawals.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions, let me know and I will gladly assist you.)

What! 🙀

There is a big demand on Fiverr, and customer support can not speed up the review and there is no estimated time when the review will be done.

Yes, there is a big demand for Customer Support because of sellers who do not read TOS and then break them, which leads to a plethora of accounts needing to be investigated. :roll_eyes:

Thanks for your information. Actually I wouldn’t know about it.😓 so, now I can’t get my account?

Hi there,Abdul

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived