Can I ask my my client to buy third party service or tools from anther software company

One of my client needs web based attendance system and he needs real time notifications. There’s a biometric data synchronization service cold “biocloud” which is provided by anther software company. this service is a SAS product and need to pay annually and for my clients biometric device locations I need him to buy “Dyndns” domains (need to renew annually) to but is it ok if I ask him to buy these services from other companies. I need to know that will this affect to my account and am I going to be banned from fiver if I ask client to buy those third-party software services.

One of my client needs web based attendance system and he needs real time notifications. There’s a biometric data synchronization service cold “biocloud” which is provided by anther software company. this service is a SAS product and need to pay annually and for my clients biometric device locations I need him to buy “Dyndns” domains (need to renew annually) to but is it ok if I ask him to buy these services from other companies. I need to know that will this affect to my account and am I going to be banned from fiver if I ask client to buy those third-party software services.

. I need to know that will this affect to my account and am I going to be banned from fiver if I ask client to buy those third-party software services.

First of all make a clear communication that why he needs to purchase the software, don’t use any word which seems you influence him. It will be fine then.

Archived