Hello! any advices for a newbie?

nunu_da_one

Hi everyone! i’m a new seller on Fiverr and i’m working for about 2 months now. My best performing Gig is this one : https://www.fiverr.com/share/d5rjG3.

For the first month work was amazing and i had quite some orders with repeated and new clients, but suddently stopped for the last 3 weeks, no orders, no enquiries, no nothing!

What i need is some advices regarding my gig, any improvements to make, i’m open for any advice.

Thanks.

Hi everyone! i’m a new seller on Fiverr and i’m working for about 2 months now. My best performing Gig is this one : https://www.fiverr.com/share/d5rjG3.

For the first month work was amazing and i had quite some orders with repeated and new clients, but suddently stopped for the last 3 weeks, no orders, no enquiries, no nothing!

What i need is some advices regarding my gig, any improvements to make, i’m open for any advice.

Thanks.

but suddently stopped for the last 3 weeks, no orders, no enquiries, no nothing!

welcome to Fiverr Community Forum

There is no reason to worry. You stay active online for about 16 hours a day. Daily Send 10 buyer request Properly, Share your gig Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, develop your skill in your category

Learn more about Fiverr, Take a free Fiverr course. Keep going. You will see that one day you will get a lot of orders.

Good Luck for you.

Thanks

@taronbd

but suddently stopped for the last 3 weeks, no orders, no enquiries, no nothing!

welcome to Fiverr Community Forum

There is no reason to worry. You stay active online for about 16 hours a day. Daily Send 10 buyer request Properly, Share your gig Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, develop your skill in your category

Learn more about Fiverr, Take a free Fiverr course. Keep going. You will see that one day you will get a lot of orders.

Good Luck for you.

Thanks

@taronbd

thank you for your advices

Archived